• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Considering selling my Gladiator Launch Edition

Schlap

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition, 2015 JK, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 97 TJ Brute, 82 Scrambler
I picked up my Billet silver LE yesterday and put 300 miles on it. I love it. It drives great, it looks awesome, and I’m sure it will be a beast when I take it off road.
With that being said, it’s going to be my daily driver and I’ll put a lot of miles on it.
If there were someone who didn’t get to place their order in time to get the LE but wanted a silver one and could make it worth my while, I would sell it and buy a non-LE Rubicon, put lots of miles on it, and have some extra cash in my pocket.
It’s just a thought. I haven’t actually put it up for sale yet but I am considering it. I’m in Nashville TN.

A2BC7D94-7523-4127-81B7-8497E30F3FAC.jpeg

75D92780-7B1A-4DC9-A20B-1514605DD954.jpeg
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Not sure what to say man..... are you not happy or just trying to make a buck?
It's quite obvious what his intentions are. Nothing he said made sense. Sell the LE and buy a non LE Rubicon. Maybe he should have said buy a stripped down Sport. I'm not buying his logic. Sorry OP.

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
I doubt you'll find a buyer if you are looking for more than msrp.

They seeem to be rotting on the dealers lots around here

I'd already have bought one if i wasn't duped into preordering an le

Sponsored

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
Maybe he is just having buyer's remorse? And the fact that he is putting a lot of miles on it doesn't justify a launch edition as he might not use all the off-road capabilities that come with the truck? I doubt that anyone will pay more than MSRP for the LE when we have so many options available in this forum... so if you wanted to make a quick buck this might not be the option but again I could be wrong... someone might be willing to pay more?

I just don't feel like the LE is anything more special that people would pay extra to own it as Jeep hasn't really added any overtly special features on it. IMO if you are going to put a lot of miles on a daily driver the Jeep is not the vehicle for you to begin with, especially if you are not going to take advantage of all the off-road capabilities.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I do not see the upside to any buyer unless it was heavily discounted for now being used. For all the hoopla, the LE is just a highly optioned Gladiator with a badge on a tailgate.

OP
OP
Schlap

Schlap

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition, 2015 JK, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 97 TJ Brute, 82 Scrambler
It's quite obvious what his intentions are. Nothing he said made sense. Sell the LE and buy a non LE Rubicon. Maybe he should have said buy a stripped down Sport. I'm not buying his logic. Sorry OP.
Maybe this will make sense to you:
I happen to believe a limited edition Jeep should be handled with great care. It shouldn’t be driven 20,000+ miles per year, it shouldnt be parked out on the curb, and it shouldn’t be taken off road every weekend.
I also happen to believe that somewhere in this big world, there is someone with plenty of money who may want to add a limited edition Gladiator to their garage. I’d love for this vehicle to live a life of luxury.
Since the Launch Edition was limited to 4,190 and sold out on launch day, I decided to put it out to the universe that I am willing to part with mine if the right offer came along. I realize that it’s not likely and I knew that when I “put it out to the universe” I could be subject to ridicule but if, by some long-shot, I were to get $70k for my Launch Edition and buy a $55k Rubicon, the reward would be worth the risk and I would be happy.
If, as expected, I don’t sell this one, I’ll still be happy.
I like happiness and positivity.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I agree.....I think a lot of people bought these thinking they could flip them quick for some extra cash.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I happen to believe a limited edition Jeep should be handled with great care. It shouldn’t be driven 20,000+ miles per year, it shouldnt be parked out on the curb, and it shouldn’t be taken off road every weekend.
I also happen to believe that somewhere in this big world, there is someone with plenty of money who may want to add a limited edition Gladiator to their garage. I’d love for this vehicle to live a life of luxury.
Since the Launch Edition was limited to 4,190 and sold out on launch day, I decided to put it out to the universe that I am willing to part with mine if the right offer came along. I realize that it’s not likely and I knew that when I “put it out to the universe” I could be subject to ridicule but if, by some long-shot, I were to get $70k for my Launch Edition and buy a $55k Rubicon, the reward would be worth the risk and I would be happy.
Ain't nothing wrong with trying to make money!

If I were you you might try eBay or AutoTrader to try and flip it. Too many resources here to research on getting below invoice, LE or not, so you might have better luck selling to the uninformed. I'm sure there is someone out there wanting exactly what you have to offer.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Schlap

Schlap

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ain't nothing wrong with trying to make money!

If I were you you might try eBay or AutoTrader to try and flip it. Too many resources here to research on getting below invoice, LE or not, so you might have better luck selling to the uninformed. I'm sure there is someone out there wanting exactly what you have to offer.
Thank you.
If I really wanted to sell it I would put it on ebay or go to a broker who could probably sell it for $100k to someone overseas. I don’t *want* to sell it but I’m *willing* to sell it...sorta.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am all for positivity and all that hippy dippy good vibe thinking but reality has to come into play here and in my opinion, it is wishful thinking for what you want to happen unless you find that one buyer with a frontal lobotomy and fistful of money in his hand.

You took 90% of the reason away from most potential buyers by driving it off the lot and any successive buyer does not have that feeling of buying a new LE and that is what would command any premium if it was to be had at all.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I hope this doesn't offend, but why did you buy an LE if you feel it shouldn't be driven 20,000 miles per year? You should have known how many miles you would put on it in a year. Mine will see 4,000-6,000......12,000 MAX if my wife steals it from me and sticks me with the minivan.

EDIT: finished reading your post......doubtful uninformed buyers are scouring this forum for deals on LEs, they can be bought at a dealer lot still, but you never know. good luck with your flip.

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
If you think you can really sell your rebadged used rubicon for $100k, I think you would be foolish to not stop what you’re doing and list it.

In reality - you probably won’t even get MSRP. But it would be fun to watch!

NFRs2000NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Is this your first jeep? They make 58670 limited editions a year (Call of Duty, 75th, oscar mike, mickey mouse, full moon, Nancy Pelosi bowel movement, etc,) they are not worth diddly....as a matter of fact, they generally depreciate the hardest because people dont want them, and only buy them used at a discount, or at best, equal to a normal model. Colors can indeed fetch a few extra bucks (ie gecko, crush, commando, etc) because they are harder to come by and people want THAT color, but a LE? No chance.
Sponsored