Sponsored

Convert your Sport into a Rubicon Fender Flare with Tazer Programmer LED Install

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned

The fenders ended up being 2.75 inches taller compared to the sport fenders in the front. And 1.25 inches in the rear.

The overall width is about. 5 to .75 inches wider on each side.

20200807_211810.jpg

20200807_211829.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at your video and was yours a Sport Max tow or a regular sport. I'm just curious because my Max Tow Fenders have have that dip where the hood latch is on both sides. I'm just wondering if they put the high clearance fenders on the Max tow or if it was available as a option when they are ordered. I bought mine off the lot but after seeing your video and the dip for the hood latch not being on yours it's got me wondering.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
I was looking at your video and was yours a Sport Max tow or a regular sport. I'm just curious because my Max Tow Fenders have have that dip where the hood latch is on both sides. I'm just wondering if they put the high clearance fenders on the Max tow or if it was available as a option when they are ordered. I bought mine off the lot but after seeing your video and the dip for the hood latch not being on yours it's got me wondering.
You can tell by where the top of the fender physically sits. The higher ones go to the hood line

Jeep Gladiator Convert your Sport into a Rubicon Fender Flare with Tazer Programmer LED Install 1596720942942

the lower ones stop much lower and there is an indent you can see between the fender and hood

Jeep Gladiator Convert your Sport into a Rubicon Fender Flare with Tazer Programmer LED Install 1596721009184

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
I have the reg tow/sport flare. Look at your truck and compare it to the hood line, is it level or well below the hood line? I hit on this in the video at 8:04

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I have the reg tow/sport flare. Look at your truck and compare it to the hood line, is it level or well below the hood line? I hit on this in the video at 8:04
You can tell by where the top of the fender physically sits. The higher ones go to the hood line

Jeep Gladiator Convert your Sport into a Rubicon Fender Flare with Tazer Programmer LED Install 1596721009184

the lower ones stop much lower and there is an indent you can see between the fender and hood

Yeah mine is definitely below the hood line. Should of kept watching the video. I have considered a set of these for mine but I'm gonna wait until I move up to 37's. They look good on your jeep @Brfertig great video as well:like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
Thx sir!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
I've seen you out on the road a couple of times around the island. Love the look of your Gladiator! Also a fan of your YouTube!
Thx brother. I haven't been around the island a while bunch due to covid. But I try to get out.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
Updated main post with overall size and height changes.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
If you switch from Sport to Rubicon flares, do you need new fender liners?
Yes but if you use the part number in the youtube comments, it comes with them and led turn signals
Sponsored