Sponsored

Coverking Topliner - Review & Install

Bandit’s Lair

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Threads
46
Messages
4,254
Reaction score
7,265
Location
Southern California
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
TTT

Question for those that have done this, I can remove the panels over the front seats but I cannot remove the rear as I have a Canopy Camper.And I have hotheads now but not that impressed. I can buy a kit and get the fronts in but what the possibility of getting the rear section in?
It would be extremely difficult to install with the rear still on the vehicle. I’d say darned near impossible.
Sponsored

 

caryt

Well-Known Member
First Name
Cary
Joined
May 29, 2023
Threads
37
Messages
534
Reaction score
404
Location
Wellington NV
Vehicle(s)
'84 stretched CJ7/LS/tons/40's, 2021 Rubicon JT 39
Occupation
Retired/ Build jeeps
I am able to unbolt and lift it up 1.75" if that would help..
 
 







Top