Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
That's what I learned from this thread.
I learned that some threads get locked when things get out of control.
I learned that some threads get completely deleted.
I learned that some people can make multiple personal attacks and nothing happens.
I learned that some people can make personal attacks and they get banned. Although I haven’t learned for how long.
I learned that some people no matter what has been proven and/or disproven still choose to be a slave.
I learned that some people on one side of the COVID fence let the other side believe as they choose and act as they choose. You know, live and let live.
I learned that some people on the other side of the COVID fence believe everybody should be shaking and quivering in the corner of their living room afraid to peek outside.
I learned that some people on this awesome forum of ours would be pleasure to spend the evening after a long day of wheeling around the campfire with a bottle of bourbon. Others not so much. Of course those probably wouldn’t leave their driveways while Fauci is changing the rules on a daily basis anyway.
For those of us out west here at least we now know that the COVID will be cured and no more starting June 15th. Good old Gavin says no more mask as of that date. I don’t find it odd at all that he knows this exact date, as people are dying daily by the hundreds of thousands according to some.
Sponsored

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision.

That's what I learned from this thread.
Good!

That's my hope for all.

As an Emergency Use Authorization has been initiated (EUA).

As informed consent has been waived.

As there's an indemnity document on file for all inoculations.

The onus is on each one of us, to make the decision, if this inoculation is right for EACH individual.

VAERS is a tough fight, as the responsibility for knowledge, interactions, and adverse side effects is completely up to you to prove, at your expense.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.