Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I had Covid and I honestly never felt worse in my life.--but I lived and won't be getting a vaccine or flu shot.

I had it about a month ago. Tired and weak for about 8 days. Some body soreness like back and the top of my head. No diarrhea or coughing though. I did take ivermectin on the 3rd day with symptoms. I have no idea if it helped.

My symptoms were more tolerable than other flu strains I've had. I didn't like losing my sense of smell and taste though which lasted for about 3 weeks.

Iam not getting the flu shot either. Many of my fellow countrymen act like they want me dead anyways so they should support "my choice".
Sponsored

SteveInOrlando

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Software Design
I had Covid and I honestly never felt worse in my life.--but I lived and won't be getting a vaccine or flu shot.
They are now discovering that the natural learned immunity from the original strain doesn't work for the new strains. So you take your chances. If you are willing to be one of those that dies from this, more power to you! I am done with you anti-Vaxers!

I feel for your children having to bury you, but I support your choice to kill yourself! Stay the F away from my daughter. There is no vaccine available for her, and I don't want your right to kill yourself killing my daughter! You have the right to kill yourself, not her!

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Most of the people I know who are refusing to get the vaccine are scientists, or have some sort of science background. I find that interesting.

My issue with it is this: There are a lot of strains of coronavirus. Even the "common cold" is a coronavirus. And those strains have wreaked havoc on the population for decades, and result in the loss of millions of man-hours of labor in this country annually. Yet, there is NO vaccine or cure for any of those strains.

Then suddenly this particular strain comes along and they find a "cure" in 8 months? B.S.

5 years from now there'll be commercials on TV with law firms saying, "if you or a loved one developed cancer as a result of the COVID-19 vaccines, you may be entitled to compensation. Call us today!"

You know who won't be calling them? This guy. Because I'm not going to be a government lab rat.

These were not properly clinically tested, nor were they properly field tested, and I don't trust the bubble headed blonde at the news anchor desk to tell me what to do with my health.

Last edited:

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I trusted Walter Cronkite, and CNN until Ted no longer controlled it. The mainstream media no longer delivers the news. They seek ratings and push their own narrative. They don't even try to hide it anymore. They treat the American people as if they are too stupid to think for themselves.

The Covid vaccine is currently in clinical trials. The emergency use authorization provides for a massive field test. I signed up for the Moderna Trial last year. It is scheduled to run about three years. I got my shots in July and August, and a flu shot in September. There have been no ill effects, other than an overnight fever after the second shot. I've had six Covid tests during the last nine months, three nasal swabs and three antibody checks, which have all come back negative.

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
They are now discovering that the natural learned immunity from the original strain doesn't work for the new strains. So you take your chances. If you are willing to be one of those that dies from this, more power to you! I am done with you anti-Vaxers!

I feel for your children having to bury you, but I support your choice to kill yourself! Stay the F away from my daughter. There is no vaccine available for her, and I don't want your right to kill yourself killing my daughter! You have the right to kill yourself, not her!
Settle down Steven. Smoke a joint, drink a beer or go off-roading.

Sponsored

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
I don't trust the right or the left..Everyone is in it for themselves. I've never taken a flu shot, don't take pills for anything. On a rare occasion if I have a bad cold or headache I'll reluctantly take a pill. But I feel[Personal opinion] that we are over medicating ourselves. Just look at the tv during the day--Big Pharma peddling drugs with their damn commercials. Solve one 'problem' and cause 47 side effects. DO you guys remember Thalidomide? If you want to take the shot, then take it. This is America and you can do what you want as long as you're not hurting someone else.

jrb517

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow - Bright White, 2008 BMW 328i e93
Occupation
Software
Got my second shot last week, you know, to protect people I care about. To everyone who refuses to get one, don't come crying to me asking for my WiFi password once my injected 5G router kicks on! ;)

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So who was able to get, or schedule, a Covid Vaccine. Very hard to get an appointment in PA. I finally was able to book an appointment for Feb 9, but it was harder than finding toilet paper or hand sanitize when the virus first hit.

Cannot believe the roll out is not faster but hope those who want a vaccine can get one
My wife and I just yesterday were able to get our shot appointment booked for a couple weeks from now. Rollout across Canada is very spotty and seems like there is no set plan, as there are locations that are having teenagers getting shots and other locations where people in their 50-60's still not able to get booked

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
All I can say is the inoculation is a personal choice. Read the product insert for whichever inoculation you're going to take, and research each word to the easiest for you to understand quotient. Too, read the waiver form you sign, top to bottom, prior to receiving the inoculation. Understand, informed consent has been waived. Understand there is a indemnity document protecting all those who created the gene altering therapy, and those who administer it. Also know that MAERS has been waived, and there is an EUA for this inoculation. Be FULLY informed, and you make the choice.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Thank god we eradicated small pox before this generation came about. This new to the human race virus is not going away. One of two things will happen, you will either get the virus and maybe get luck and not have a bad reaction or not get lucky and need a new lung. The whole spectrum can happen, and with that exposure you may or may not get a lasting immunity so can keep getting it. Now several vaccines exist that can give you immunity, and the facts are looking like longer lasting than you get from actually getting the flu, with out risking the need of a new lung or even death. Not sure how stupid you have to be to make the choice to risk death when there is a safe, the technology has been around for years and we have been using it with out risks, alternative.

Sponsored

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank god we eradicated small pox before this generation came about. This new to the human race virus is not going away. One of two things will happen, you will either get the virus and maybe get luck and not have a bad reaction or not get lucky and need a new lung. The whole spectrum can happen, and with that exposure you may or may not get a lasting immunity so can keep getting it. Now several vaccines exist that can give you immunity, and the facts are looking like longer lasting than you get from actually getting the flu, with out risking the need of a new lung or even death. Not sure how stupid you have to be to make the choice to risk death when there is a safe, the technology has been around for years and we have been using it with out risks, alternative.
I would suggest you read the manufacturer's documentation. It's not a vaccine. The manufacturers call it a "Gene Altering Therapy". Nor does it provide immunity. After the inoculation, you can still transmit, and still contract, the the chinese biological weapon virus. It's only claim, yet unproven, is that it will diminish the effects of the virus upon contraction. The genome, the basic information that permits a vaccine to be created, has not been identified, nor released by the Wuhan Biological Weapons Lab. Hence the EUA, hence the waiver of informed consent, and hence the indemnity document to protect those who have manufactured this experimental inoculation, and all those whom administer it. Also a good read, check out the patent number for this virus. Only things that are man-made can be patented. Good luck with your choices. I am utilizing prophylactic administration to avoid contraction. HQC, Zinc. D3, VC, and Melatonin. So far, so good. I've been exposed to five people who have contracted the chinese biological weapon virus, I've self quarantined on each occasion. So far, so good. I have more HQC, Ivermectin, and antibiotics on reserve. Once again, read the product insert for whichever inoculation you're going to take, and research each word to the easiest for you to understand quotient. Too, read the waiver form you sign, top to bottom, prior to receiving the inoculation. Make an informed decision prior to accepting the inoculation. Your choice.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I would suggest you read the manufacturer's documentation. It's not a vaccine. The manufacturers call it a "Gene Altering Therapy". Nor does it provide immunity. After the inoculation, you can still transmit, and still contract, the the chinese biological weapon virus. It's only claim, yet unproven, is that it will diminish the effects of the virus upon contraction. The genome, the basic information that permits a vaccine to be created, has not been identified, nor released by the Wuhan Biological Weapons Lab. Hence the EUA, hence the waiver of informed consent, and hence the indemnity document to protect those who have manufactured this experimental inoculation, and all those whom administer it. Also a good read, check out the patent number for this virus. Only things that are man-made can be patented. Good luck with your choices. I am utilizing prophylactic administration to avoid contraction. HQC, Zinc. D3, VC, and Melatonin. So far, so good. I've been exposed to five people who have contracted the chinese biological weapon virus, I've self quarantined on each occasion. So far, so good. I have more HQC, Ivermectin, and antibiotics on reserve. Once again, read the product insert for whichever inoculation you're going to take, and research each word to the easiest for you to understand quotient. Too, read the waiver form you sign, top to bottom, prior to receiving the inoculation. Make an informed decision prior to accepting the inoculation. Your choice.
Watch where you get your "facts" https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...therapy-as-some-are-claiming/?sh=422f6b6b3d20

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I would suggest you read the manufacturer's documentation. It's not a vaccine. The manufacturers call it a "Gene Altering Therapy". ...
Yet another one piping up with a steaming pile of bullshit. NOBODY gives a shit if you quibble about calling it a "vaccine" or a "therapy" or even if you want to call it a "happy shot!" If it saves lives -- and it has immediately demonstrated that it does -- then it's a fucking good thing.

Sorry that your fear of a little needle has driven you off the deep end. I just hope enough sanity prevails that we can achieve herd immunity with this vaccine and we can put these TRULY DARK DAYS behind us. I'm not talking about your dark days of hallucinating that "they" are out to get you. I'm talking about these dark days of, to date, 600,000 AMERICANS FUCKING DEAD from this virus, wherever it came from.

(BTW, when you tried to tell us that the virus has a patent, your credibility took the express elevator from "sorely misinformed" straight down to "Bat Shit Crazy.")

Last edited:

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yet another one piping up with a steaming pile of bullshit. NOBODY gives a shit if you quibble about calling it a "vaccine" or a "therapy" or even if you want to call it a "happy shot!" If it saves lives -- and it has immediately demonstrated that it does -- then it's a fucking good thing.

Sorry that your fear of a little needle has driven you off the deep end. I just hope enough sanity prevails that we can achieve herd immunity with this vaccine and we can put these TRULY DARK DAYS behind us. I'm not talking about your dark days of hallucinating that "they" are out to get you. I'm talking about these dark days of, to date, 600,000 AMERICANS FUCKING DEAD from this virus, wherever it came from.

(BTW, when you tried to tell us that the virus has a patent, your credibility took the express elevator from "sorely misinformed" straight down to "Bat Shit Crazy.")
Covid 19 patent number at DuckDuckGo
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.