Not open for further replies.

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Wow, you ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE that what you sent is a patent for a VACCINE (yes, EVERYONE knows they are man-made) that shares the name with a variety of viruses. In fact, the link you just sent clearly states in the second line " This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute (patent holder) does not currently work with human coronaviruses. "

Guess you didn't bother to read that far, so, I'm done with your NON SENSE as well. Good luck. This is going to be an interesting demonstration of natural selection.
My search was not for the inoculation. There is some inoculation data, which was outside of my original search criteria. Read it again. Good luck to you as well. Once again I'll repeat: Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
You ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE that what you sent is a patent for edit* use in a VACCINE (yes, EVERYONE knows they are man-made) that shares the name with a variety of viruses. In fact, the link you just sent clearly states in the second line " This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute (patent holder) does not currently work with human coronaviruses. "

Guess you didn't bother to read that far, so, I'm done with your NON SENSE as well. Good luck. This is going to be an interesting demonstration of natural selection.

*mistyped that the first time -- So, they sent a team to Wuhan to find out where Covid-19 came from and you're here telling us it has a U.S. patent.

Last edited:

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You ARE COMPLETELY UNAWARE that what you sent is a patent for edit* use in a VACCINE (yes, EVERYONE knows they are man-made) that shares the name with a variety of viruses. In fact, the link you just sent clearly states in the second line " This patent is NOT for the new COVID-19 virus and The Pirbright Institute (patent holder) does not currently work with human coronaviruses. "

*mistyped that the first time -- So, they sent a team to Wuhan to find out where Covid-19 came from and you're here telling us it has a U.S. patent.

I said no such thing, I simply said it was patented. Once again, read the search criteria. Once again I'll repeat: Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision.

Last edited:

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision.
Good advice (although completely impractical.) So why not take that advice, yourself? You're propagating bullshit here, pushing things on other people I have shown you don't understand.

I guess these days, everyone fancies themselves an "influencer." You don't care to help the rest of us irradicate Covid? Fine, but keep your ignorant BULLSHIT to yourself.

Done. For real, this time. ;)

OVERLORD

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good advice (although completely impractical.) So why not take that advice, yourself? You're propagating bullshit here, pushing things on other people I have shown you don't understand.

I guess these days, everyone fancies themselves an "influencer." You don't care to help the rest of us irradicate Covid? Fine, but keep your ignorant BULLSHIT to yourself.

Done. For real, this time. ;)
Have a great day! Thanks for the discussion! I did the research. Taking the inoculation is a personal choice. Just like any choice, it's best to do your research prior to making a final decision. Once again I'll repeat: Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision. Cheers!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I got my vaccine yesterday, I was holding out for the one shot Johnson & Johnson. If it's good enough for my dream girl Dolly Parton, it's good enough for me! I kid (well, not about loving me some Dolly) but lots of folks I know were in bed after 2nd doses of Pfizer, and one shot seemed better than two. So far, so good and I even hiked 2 hours with a shotgun and back with a turkey this morning. I may be laid up in bed after hitting "post reply" but I work retail and this has gone on for over a year. Even some peace of mind to be able to lessen my worries every time someone coughs or sneezes would be welcome. With any luck, this thing will be beaten back and we can safely be around people and not have to deal with pesky masks for much longer.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my vaccine yesterday, I was holding out for the one shot Johnson & Johnson. If it's good enough for my dream girl Dolly Parton, it's good enough for me! I kid (well, not about loving me some Dolly) but lots of folks I know were in bed after 2nd doses of Pfizer, and one shot seemed better than two. So far, so good and I even hiked 2 hours with a shotgun and back with a turkey this morning. I may be laid up in bed after hitting "post reply" but I work retail and this has gone on for over a year. Even some peace of mind to be able to lessen my worries every time someone coughs or sneezes would be welcome. With any luck, this thing will be beaten back and we can safely be around people and not have to deal with pesky masks for much longer.
Oh man, I envy. I've been spring turkey hunting a few times, but haven't killed yet. It's not easy to draw a spring tag in AZ. Still, some of the most exciting hunts I've experienced. Congrats on both shots!

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
I've had both Phizer shots. I don't see why there is so much vitriol about the shots....if you want it, get it. If you don't, then don't. It's a personal choice and while it may make sense for some, it won't make sense for others. I don't see why either side has to try to push their own agenda.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator COVID VACCINE R09e48ed06890b7e72f103668fb60ed4f
Jeep Gladiator COVID VACCINE 7777d1055c95be214100bd036ef00b98--jeep-wrangler-quotes-jeep-quotes

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I got more out of this thread then I thought I would thanks to all of you. I’m a voracious reader thank God! I read inserts on all 3 and I’m not taking any. I got it straight from the horses mouth per say. I’m thankful my heads not so far up my ass I can taste applesauce my mother fed me when I was two. Y’all go right ahead, but yes read the insert first. If you have to sign a liability waiver that’s a big red flag 🚩

marcwithac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow
Prior to getting the inoculation, read the product insert for the inoculation you've chosen, and research each word to your easiest to understand quotient, then you can make an informed decision.

That's what I learned from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.