First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Can you buys 1.5 inch rear spacer as a separate item?
Sponsored

OP
OP
wpscheel

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Can you buys 1.5 inch rear spacer as a separate item?
Yes you can. Actually the 1.5 come with the 2" kit to level out the rake of the truck

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Yes you can. Actually the 1.5 come with the 2" kit to level out the rake of the truck
Thanks. I don't see it on their website as a separate item. I have their 3/4 inch puck now with 1.5 inch teraflex front. Do you recommend just to buy a whole kit and sell what i have now?

OP
OP
wpscheel

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Thanks. I don't see it on their website as a separate item. I have their 3/4 inch puck now with 1.5 inch teraflex front. Do you recommend just to buy a whole kit and sell what i have now?
I would say yes go with their kit, but it's not my money, hahaha.
Actually I chose their kit primarily for a couple of reasons. It comes with the shock extension brackets which puts the shocks back in the operating range that they were designed for versus doing just the puck and making the shock work in one end of the spectrum. Those shocks are a big part of the suspension and ride quality and I didn't want to sacrifice that.
Second the kit came with longer lower control arms which given it's only a 2" lift it may not be absolutely necessary, but again that puts everything back in alignment and retains the system geometry that was originally engineered. I used 3" spacer kits on several JK's in the past and always put adjustable control arms or geometry correction brackets to bring everything back into factory specs.
Overall I think the kit is the best bang for the buck and gets you a little more alltitude without sacrificing ride or breaking the bank.
Just my $.02

rmerkushen

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I would say yes go with their kit, but it's not my money, hahaha.
Actually I chose their kit primarily for a couple of reasons. It comes with the shock extension brackets which puts the shocks back in the operating range that they were designed for versus doing just the puck and making the shock work in one end of the spectrum. Those shocks are a big part of the suspension and ride quality and I didn't want to sacrifice that.
Second the kit came with longer lower control arms which given it's only a 2" lift it may not be absolutely necessary, but again that puts everything back in alignment and retains the system geometry that was originally engineered. I used 3" spacer kits on several JK's in the past and always put adjustable control arms or geometry correction brackets to bring everything back into factory specs.
Overall I think the kit is the best bang for the buck and gets you a little more alltitude without sacrificing ride or breaking the bank.
Just my $.02
That's what I am thinking as well. I have longer shocks already, replaced factory Fox with Fox 2.0 0-1.5 inch lift. Should be perfect for both front and rear. I think I will replace the Teraflex front kit with daystar solid puck and sell parts that i don't need (shock extensions).

Sponsored

fourreds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mojave
None at all. Have 8000 miles on the lift and all is well. In fact I just crawled out from under checking everything as we are fixing to go on a road trip and everything is still tight and all lined up perfect.
Best of all, it had Zero effect on the ride and handling. I think the reason they say its not compatible is because you have to drill out the shock bracket holes for the bigger bolts on the Fox shocks, but other than that it all fits as described.
Did you really put on 8000 miles on your jeep between Aug-Nov on your lift or was that a typo? either way are you still liking the lift without any issues? did you end up changing wheels and tires afterward?

OP
OP
wpscheel

wpscheel

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired
Hahaha, yup that's correct, no typo there. I drive 150 miles round trip per day to and from work and during that time we also did two road trips one being nearly 3000 miles and the other 1700.
Still loving the lift. No noticeable change in ride and gives it just that little extra height that I wanted. I did swap the tires for some BFG At 315 70R/17 on the factory wheels. Wanted to stay conservative but also wanted the load range C for the improved ride. Love them so far.

20210123_160635.jpg
Sponsored