Sponsored

Deal not lowering past friends/family

Who what?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Local dealers are not willing to go any lower than the friends and family discount. I’m in New Mexico reading other posts it seems many of you have gotten invoice plus national rebates. Has that practice stopped?
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Local dealers are not willing to go any lower than the friends and family discount. I’m in New Mexico reading other posts it seems many of you have gotten invoice plus national rebates. Has that practice stopped?
during this discount, yes - there's less chance of dealers dealing; I dont think they can go below the f&f price.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
With companies getting stimulus money, they can not offer a cash rebate.

Their way around it is an in house discount program not normally offered to the general public. Plus, they are offering 0% loans if approved through in house credit.

Probably the best anyone will get until things are opened up again.

dotrappe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, TJ, Ram
Just called Casa Chrysler and tried dealing with Mike Murchio... Said he couldn't guarantee a price that would be picked up in 3 months when the Jeep came in. So I asked why I would order a Jeep that could have a wildly different price in 90 days than what I was seeing on the build sheet today. His price was 6000 higher than the build sheet for exactly what I wanted to order. He said his pricing tool forced me to buy the floor mats etc... Sounds like Mr Murchio has a little side hustle going on...

Back to the drawing board.
Sponsored