Sponsored

Gladiator now eligible for Employee/Friends &Family/Affiliate Rewards Pricing!!

DubC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
I wouldn't doubt it. I've received several emails from Jeep offering $1000 incentive discounts and another $500 (stackable) from USAA for the Gladiator, but all of them specifically exclude the Rubicon. However, the Costco buying program is good for the Rubicon -- the build I submitted came in at ~$500 below invoice. Ended up getting $1000 below invoice at a no-haggle dealership.
Did you put dealerships against each other? I did and got employee pricing on the one I ordered. EP on mine is over 2600 under their "invoice."

Msrp 60,200
Invoice 56,500
EP (what I negotiated to) 53900

I feel like I got a good deal. They also threw in floor mats. Still need to see about the extended warranty when I go and pick it up
Sponsored

tinman

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Mazda 3 AWD hatchback, 14 Ducati Monster 1200, 17 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer
Occupation
business owner
Hi everyone!!
First post.
Built a Gobi Overland, got the Affiliate Discount, but looking at some numbers here, I feel they could have done just a tad bit better.
Wife has a Chief Edition JKU in chief, so I was hoping to get the $1000 additional discount.
Sad part is, that the dealer is where a good buddy of mine works and makes it seem he's loosing out on selling one, (even though I ordered). I can post what it came to soon!

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Did you put dealerships against each other? I did and got employee pricing on the one I ordered. EP on mine is over 2600 under their "invoice."

Msrp 60,200
Invoice 56,500

I feel like I got a good deal. They also threw in floor mats. Still need to see about the extended warranty when I go and pick it up
No, the better price was offered haggle-free even before I looked into the Costco price. When I informed the Costco dealer I was buying elsewhere, he wanted a chance to beat it, but I preferred to give my business to the first guy over playing the haggle game. (Can you tell how much I hate haggling?)

BTW, the Rubicon I ordered is obviously far less equipped than yours. My final price was 48,700 (+T,T&L, of course)

Last edited:

DubC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
No, the better price was offered haggle-free even before I looked into the Costco price. When I informed the Costco dealer I was buying elsewhere, he wanted a chance to beat it, but I preferred to give my business to the first guy over playing the haggle game. (Can you tell how much I hate haggling?)

BTW, the Rubicon I ordered is obviously far less equipped than yours. My final price was 48,700 (+T,T&L, of course)
I was at home doing all the haggling on the phone. Lol a lot nicer. I just kept calling between the 2 dealerships and after they both came down to the EP price both dealerships stopped offering lower from there. I ended up going with the dealership who offered me the EP price first. Asked him if he could throw in the floor mats just to make the deal a little bit better. Trick is not to be at any dealerships. That's when the high pressure sale starts. Then you have to do the whole walking out and all that. If you're at home on the phone it makes them have to sweeten the deal to make you drive there. At the end of the day I got 10.5% off the msrp so I'm happy with the price and feel like I got a good deal.

Excited to get it in a few weeks!

Quick

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Has anyone heard or know if the CDI number can be used for the rubicon ?

Sponsored

Deleted member 30519

I grabbed a silver JT sport with hard top , lsd , spray in bed liner and ton roll up cover for 35k with employee pricing and additional $1,000 for some other instant rebate. The inside is completely base but I'm ok with that. Not bad for NY

Fawkes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Building engineer
Hey guys,

Just bought my Firecracker red JT with premium soft top and Safety package for $37,183. Has the 7" screen and all-weather slush mats. Not bad I think. Girlfriend has a JL Sahara so we can make it a family thing. Going to put 35s on 17s in the next two weeks. Super happy with the purchase.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Looking at ORDERING a new 2021 JT with the same options on what I bought last year around this time...$9k less than the sticker on mine. Can't say I regret it, I had several fun trips on mine between November and March (when I started wheeling) and this Jeep is what I drove my firstborn home in. BUT...that's $9k I SHOULD have been able to save (only got $3k off sticker and took a hit on the trade-in).

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Looking at ORDERING a new 2021 JT with the same options on what I bought last year around this time...$9k less than the sticker on mine. Can't say I regret it, I had several fun trips on mine between November and March (when I started wheeling) and this Jeep is what I drove my firstborn home in. BUT...that's $9k I SHOULD have been able to save (only got $3k off sticker and took a hit on the trade-in).
Was yours totaled or buying a second one with the same specs?

Leonard1818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport (for now)

Msrp 60,200
Invoice 56,500

Hey @DubC -- I see you're in Ohio. What dealers did you go to and which one did you ultimately buy from?