Sponsored

Gladiator now eligible for Employee/Friends &Family/Affiliate Rewards Pricing!!

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
As of 8/21 the Gladiator is eligible for FCA Employee purchase program, friends and family, and affiliate rewards pricing.

20190821_095604-jpg.jpg
I’m curious as to when this applies to Canadian Dealerships. We haven’t received any notification yet and I have a customer with one that’s waiting until we do to buy. @JeepCares
Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I had no problem with affiliate pricing. I just picked up this afternoon on the Gladiator I ordered. Dealer didn't bat an eye and gave me that price. Without it, they would have wanted MSRP! When I ordered my Jeep in July, I thought that the $100 I spent on Trend Lightly was not going to be helpful, but it turned out great!

I worried for nothing. The dealer was great.

Last edited:

Streak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Are affiliate rewards programs available for Gladiator Launch Editions delivered after 8/20?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Are affiliate rewards programs available for Gladiator Launch Editions delivered after 8/20?
I do not see why it would not apply.

Scouser

First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
For what it's worth.....We have a dealership here with 6 LEs on the lot. I asked about the discount when I was there trying to get one and they said it won't work on the LE I was trying to get. I gave them my code, so assuming they tried it.
Wasted a full day in the dealership only to leave in the same Grand Cherokee I drove in with thanks to the sales manager screw up. It's ok though, just more inspiration to wait for Gator to open for ordering and not settle on a color because of a badge and few extras I really could care less about.

Sponsored

Stacked JT

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stingray JT Rubicon
Ok, looking for more info, the dealer sent me a pic with all rebates/discounts loaded against the gladiator, and there was a $0 in all columns except for military...he's saying this shows military as the only available discount. Did they back off the affiliate pricing?

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Ok, looking for more info, the dealer sent me a pic with all rebates/discounts loaded against the gladiator, and there was a $0 in all columns except for military...he's saying this shows military as the only available discount. Did they back off the affiliate pricing?
I'm not sure what you mean. Did you talk to him about employee pricing or below invoice pricing?

Stacked JT

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stingray JT Rubicon
I'm not sure what you mean. Did you talk to him about employee pricing or below invoice pricing?
My Jeep gets delivered tonight and picked up tomorrow. I asked about affiliate pricing and he says it's not available because there is a $0 next to the option.

IMG951601.jpg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
It`s still available once you get your code it`s good for up to two transactions for a year. It`s up to each dealer if they want to participate in the program not all dealers do. My local dealer said no i went back two weeks later and they said yes. Don`t give up.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
My Jeep gets delivered tonight and picked up tomorrow. I asked about affiliate pricing and he says it's not available because there is a $0 next to the option.

IMG951601.jpg
Ask for the invoice that is all that you need to work from, the JT is in the program right now at 1% below dealer invoice. As mentioned dealers do not have to participate in the program. $0 amounts are not listed because each invoice is different.

Sponsored

Stacked JT

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stingray JT Rubicon
Ask for the invoice that is all that you need to work from, the JT is in the program right now at 1% below dealer invoice. As mentioned dealers do not have to participate in the program. $0 amounts are not listed because each invoice is different.
Thanks! jeep was delivered to the dealer today

IMG951602.jpg

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
I ordered mine on 9/27 from a dealership here in NJ. Through my company I was able to get a Chrysler Affiliate number and it worked fine. 1 % below invoice! Now waiting for it to be delivered.

Captain Stack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Grand Cherokee
I'm being told by my dealer that EP pricing does not apply to the JT Rubicon model. Any one else hear this?

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
I'm being told by my dealer that EP pricing does not apply to the JT Rubicon model. Any one else hear this?
I wouldn't doubt it. I've received several emails from Jeep offering $1000 incentive discounts and another $500 (stackable) from USAA for the Gladiator, but all of them specifically exclude the Rubicon. However, the Costco buying program is good for the Rubicon -- the build I submitted came in at ~$500 below invoice. Ended up getting $1000 below invoice at a no-haggle dealership.
Sponsored