Sponsored

Gladiator now eligible for Employee/Friends &Family/Affiliate Rewards Pricing!!

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
Does anyone have experience with trying to use the affiliate pricing before 30 days of joining? I was able to generate a control number a couple days after joining... but not sure it will take that long for my Gladiator to get here. (I was in JB status when they announced affiliate would be honored)
Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Does anyone have experience with trying to use the affiliate pricing before 30 days of joining? I was able to generate a control number a couple days after joining... but not sure it will take that long for my Gladiator to get here. (I was in JB status when they announced affiliate would be honored)
You should be fine. I’m in JB for 4 days now, and my dealer said it’ll be a month til I get it

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
You should be fine. I’m in JB for 4 days now, and my dealer said it’ll be a month til I get it
I’m on day 3 of JB. Figured that as well but seeing them hitting the lots makes me think it may be sooner.
I was just curious if the control number was all that mattered or if they looked into it further when processing to see that it has or hasn’t been 30 days.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Signed up for Tread Lightly yesterday and should take delivery in approximately 1 month. Perfect timing for once :) I called Travis and confirmed that they are accepting the additional discount.
Do we know if any Jeep dealer will now accept the Tread Lightly discount on a Gladiator purchase? Just wondering if only a few dealers will so or if it's now nationwide.

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the motorcycles...
Do we know if any Jeep dealer will now accept the Tread Lightly discount on a Gladiator purchase? Just wondering if only a few dealers will so or if it's now nationwide.
I’m not sure, I think it’s up to the individual dealer. There’s no reason they shouldn’t since they will be reimbursed for the savings.

Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
So, i signed up for tread lightly yesterday and got my membership letter by email today. Followed the link to FCA website and got a control number. It says wait 30 days...but not necessary.

Thewolf55

First Name
Jean-Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
I read that the family discount started this week anyone knows about it and how much is it ?

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, i signed up for tread lightly yesterday and got my membership letter by email today. Followed the link to FCA website and got a control number. It says wait 30 days...but not necessary.
I'm pretty sure you also have to show your join date as being 30 days prior to taking delivery, not just have the control number.

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I'm pretty sure you also have to show your join date as being 30 days prior to taking delivery, not just have the control number.
Jeep doesn't care if you have Tread Lightly or any other affiliate program. All they need is your control #.

Tread Lightly is probably one of the most popular affiliate programs, because anyone can "buy" a control number through them (by becoming a TL member), but far from the only affiliate program.

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep doesn't care if you have Tread Lightly or any other affiliate program. All they need is your control #.

Tread Lightly is probably one of the most popular affiliate programs, because anyone can "buy" a control number through them (by becoming a TL member), but far from the only affiliate program.
I hope so. We’ll see.

Munchos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave, jeep grand cherokee
Occupation
Retired
I don't see any dealers in this area offering discounts of 5% or more. I did confirm that the FCA supplier discount applies to the GCLE I have being built. But that is all I found

Munchos

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave, jeep grand cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know of other discounts out there? There used to be USAA discounts that you could get but now it looks like active military may be the only one.

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Does anyone know of other discounts out there? There used to be USAA discounts that you could get but now it looks like active military may be the only one.
USAA does their own car buying discount now. If you use their car buying service you save .5% apr and another .25% if you do automatic payment withdrawal. Other than that I haven't seen anything for them.
Sponsored