bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Who wrote this garbage?

It's like it was written in english, then google translated to another language, then google translated back to english.
Also, since when do MSRP's start at a whole round number? Im calling BS. Maybe im just hoping for BS?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
WTH is Word Art:blush:
Lmfao. Maybe I’m just old. Even though I’m not that old. But this was cool when I was a kid and Microsoft Word first came out lol.

They use it for the dealership name lol

9B040BCD-8826-4400-B0F2-EFB61B2E5788.jpeg

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bitchin' Schwinn
Who wrote this garbage?

It's like it was written in english, then google translated to another language, then google translated back to english.
How about this gem?
"The towing volume is aided with the claims that it’s the most massive brakes in its class. It will help if you’ve got the five-foot bed attached to the Gladiator’s 1,600-pound payload capacity."
Maybe it's just my elitist, educated self talking here, but I never trust info from any source that can't write a sentence (even when their info agrees with my position).

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I'll be making a phone call in the morning. I am very curious as to where they got the jump on pricing.

My assumption is they are tossing hot fudge. Ill let you know.
I’m on it. just gave them a call and asked to speak to their sales manager. She said that that was posted from their blog and is not correlated with their jeep dealership. She said that she would reach out to them and see if they have a source for that information and if not have them added it to say projected pricing. She owes me a call back with whatever information she finds out so I will update y’all As soon as I know.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I gotta call total BS on this. How in the world could just one dealership in the entire country have official prices when no other dealership has pricing and when Jeep has no pricing listed on their official website? And I think that the general consensus here is that the pricing “should be” fairly close to the current Wrangler pricing. And $37,000.00 is $5555.00 more than a base 4 door Sport without any options. And I ain’t about to pay $37,000.00 for a base Sport Gladiator without options, never gonna happen. It ain’t worth that much. I wonder if Jeep knows what this dealership has posted on their website. For now I sit back and wait for Jeep to announce their official pricing before I make any judgement or decision.

Hollywood Chrysler Jeep in Florida currently has this posted on the Gladiator page of their website:

"The 2020 Gladiator goes on sale the second quarter of 2019, and it has a starting MSRP of $37,000 (plus destination fee)."

https://www.hollywoodchryslerjeep.com/2020jeepgladiator/

Last edited:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Good job bangolia. Much appreciated.

I’m on it. just gave them a call and asked to speak to their sales manager. She said that that was posted from their blog and is not correlated with their jeep dealership. She said that she would reach out to them and see if they have a source for that information and if not have them added it to say projected pricing. She owes me a call back with whatever information she finds out so I will update y’all As soon as I know.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
OK here’s the scoop. The manager called her Chrysler representative and was told that pricing information is not out yet. Like we don’t already know that... She mentioned that the Chrysler representative said That some bloggers have made predictions that the gladiator will be 4000 more than the JLU at comparable prices. She also said that the Chrysler representative and all other Chrysler representatives have a meeting with FCA on the 27th and they expect to know more after this point.

This is where my speculation now comes into play. With the press embargo being lifted on Sunday the 31st I believe we should have pricing on the 27th of this month. I believe that this meeting is where they announce pricing to representatives and dealers And then later that day to all of us. My thoughts are still no more than 3500 over comparable JLU. What do you think?

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Just got off the phone with Hollywood. Just as I suspected hot fudge/fake news on the MSRP $37,000.
OMG AWESOMe. I for one totally believe this and am going to vote in the next election based upon this advertising from Florida.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Abarth 500C
OMG AWESOMe. I for one totally believe this and am going to vote in the next election based upon this advertising from Florida.
Caution: Price speculation may be based on hanging chads.
(This is Florida)

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
The base JLU Sport is $31,545. That would be a $5500 premium over JLs if true...
Got to it before I could . . . and YIKES, it THAT is to be true . . . that truly SUCKS . . . and it'll be off to JLU !