Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Booooooooo
Anyone try today? I saw a separate post that showed it was available for order - asking for a friend....
Sponsored

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Would like to know as well lol

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Anyone try today? I saw a separate post that showed it was available for order - asking for a friend....
Just checked the build thing on Jeep website, still shows November availability.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
@TRI-JAB @alwyslpy @CbtEngr8591
I just ordered Gobi. Gator is there but greyed out for black hard top. I figure soft top or dual top only. I had to do dual top since the hard top is a must have for me

Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
@TRI-JAB @alwyslpy @CbtEngr8591
I just ordered Gobi. Gator is there but greyed out for black hard top. I figure soft top or dual top only. I had to do dual top since the hard top is a must have for me
My bad, I thought they were talking about the build thing on Jeep website. But if I understand you correctly, one might be had if ordering dual top like you did? I am kinda waiting for painted hard top, so seems I may be waiting a bit longer.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
My bad, I thought they were talking about the build thing on Jeep website. But if I understand you correctly, one might be had if ordering dual top like you did? I am kinda waiting for painted hard top, so seems I may be waiting a bit longer.
Well what I know is that Gator can be ordered, we didn't play with the system to see what we could order as I was after Gobi but I did want to at least check to report back here. Gator was not a color with a separate build date for color matched tops but I am going to dangerously make an assumption and say that if you can't get the black top than you can't get the color top. But I would confirm that with your dealer of choice for the final say.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
@Robieman
And yes, it was NOT greyed out when we selected dual top with the black hard top. That opened both Gator and Gobi

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Well what I know is that Gator can be ordered, we didn't play with the system to see what we could order as I was after Gobi but I did want to at least check to report back here. Gator was not a color with a separate build date for color matched tops but I am going to dangerously make an assumption and say that if you can't get the black top than you can't get the color top. But I would confirm that with your dealer of choice for the final say.
Good info, thank you buddy!

Sponsored

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
My dealer said it only opened for a short run of test mules. Cant order yet, not even soft top.. who knows anymore

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
My dealer said it only opened for a short run of test mules. Cant order yet, not even soft top.. who knows anymore
Gator is open. Dealer needs to enter it as a sold order, not a dealer stock order...
When I act like i'm going to put in a sold order it lets me build it. I haven't tried submitting an new order to gator or gobi, only submitted a change request for the color though. If someone wants a gator or gobi soft top only call me and we'll really test if the order will go through

Kronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Rubicon
Got a call from my dealer yesterday stating that gator was available for order. Once they went to put it in, they found that the dual top group made it unavailable. It seems that there is a delay in hard top availability for gators, not sure why that specific combo would be affected. As soon as my order status changes I'll post an update.

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Got a call from my dealer yesterday stating that gator was available for order. Once they went to put it in, they found that the dual top group made it unavailable. It seems that there is a delay in hard top availability for gators, not sure why that specific combo would be affected. As soon as my order status changes I'll post an update.
When I ordered my Gobi this morning both Gobi and Gator were greyed out until we selected dual top with the black hard top then we could select either Gator or Gobi. It has to be put in as a sold order.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
ORDDDERRRED
Sponsored