Sponsored

Delay ordering for GATOR??????

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
same here.. dealer contacted me yesterday afternoon confirming it arrived in pearland and they were putting in a hot ticket to get it to the dealership as soon as they could....so maybe by friday? Any of yall that are trading in planning on detailing cleaning up their current unit? is it worth it?
I had my JKUR detailed but don't really know if it was worth the $. I'm currently working on getting a number from the dealer but really hate I can't get the tax credit without trading it in. I'd have to get almost $4K more for it if I sold it elsewhere so I'm dreading them lowballing the fire outta me knowing that.
Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
I had my JKUR detailed but don't really know if it was worth the $. I'm currently working on getting a number from the dealer but really hate I can't get the tax credit without trading it in. I'd have to get almost $4K more for it if I sold it elsewhere so I'm dreading them lowballing the fire outta me knowing that.
Thats about the only bummer/benefit coming with this trade in...as generous as they have been, i hope i can keep my lube in the truck for the next fella

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
Yea, i figured so...i have nothing to hide, as its in great condition...but sitting in the right spots will reveal that i have a 200lb mastiff chilling in the back sometimes... some hair and random drool on the seat and window licking marks.
Meh, I had hair, some drool and a few window licking marks from some of the people I carried around in my truck :CWL:

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Meh, I had hair, some drool and a few window licking marks from some of the people I carried around in my truck :CWL:
I may have just tinkled reading that one :CWL:

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
I am in JB status today. Let's see how long...

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Mine still hasn't shipped. I believe that's 2 weeks now just sitting in a rail yard in Toledo.

dhurley737

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Gator Rubicon, 2018 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2019 Audi Q7, 2015 Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro, 2016 Nautique G21, 1968 Chevrolet Corvette
What’s your personal opinion on the gator now that you’ve seen it, especially next to Gobi!?
I can honestly say it's one of the best colors they've ever done.
It's VERY similar to Gobi... but enough contrast in less light situations to really stand out.
I think everyone on here was hoping for the new iPhone matte-green and that color just isn't out there guys. If you want it, you can build it. But... trust me when I say... you're going to LOVE this color.

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can honestly say it's one of the best colors they've ever done.
It's VERY similar to Gobi... but enough contrast in less light situations to really stand out.
I think everyone on here was hoping for the new iPhone matte-green and that color just isn't out there guys. If you want it, you can build it. But... trust me when I say... you're going to LOVE this color.
this answer has been pretty consistent...thanks for the insight...my order is at a rail yard 58 miles away... hopefully they disperse pretty quick...

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150

Sponsored

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Through the powers of awesomeness on this forum I’ve been informed that my truck has made it to the dealership… Just waiting on the call now

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Through the powers of awesomeness on this forum I’ve been informed that my truck has made it to the dealership… Just waiting on the call now
Color me jealous. Dealer said mine's on a truck but thought it probably wouldn't be in until tomorrow so I likely won't get it until Friday.

Still sucking my thumb on my trade value though. All these sites are pegging my Wrangler between 33600 and 33900 and couldn't even get 32000 except from Vroom but then would lose 2700 in tax credit. This system is so borked. The demise of the dealership system can't come fast enough for me.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Pics or it didnt happen!

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Color me jealous. Dealer said mine's on a truck but thought it probably wouldn't be in until tomorrow so I likely won't get it until Friday.

Still sucking my thumb on my trade value though. All these sites are pegging my Wrangler between 33600 and 33900 and couldn't even get 32000 except from Vroom but then would lose 2700 in tax credit. This system is so borked. The demise of the dealership system can't come fast enough for me.
i will update you/yall with my holdings when its all said and done... 2014 LT Silverado 4x4 w/ 72K miles, cloth, stock 20's with BFG and front ranch hand in good to very good condition (minimal exterior and interior blemishes) lists on KBB for 18-22k...obviously i want the most i can get, but would be accepting if i can get 20k, and definitely not going as low a 18K.

SWAMP THING

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Possibility of getting mine today, if not it should be in tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to work a 12 hour shift the next two days, so most likely Saturday morning.
Sponsored