Sponsored

Don't Open Your Email From Quadratec! (It'll Cost You)

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
I want a set of the MOPAR All-Weather floor mats (red lettering) for my Sport S.
- Quadratec: Currently "On Sale" for $193.66 (free shipping) - "Guaranteed Lowest Price" - LOL!!!
- Northridge: $170.00 (free shipping)
- BAM: $136.50 + $17.46 shipping for me = $153.96
- Amazon: $144.79 with free 2-day Prime shipping.

I'm gonna see if Quadratec will price match BAM and still give me free shipping. Otherwise, Amazon gets my $$$
That Amazon item is probably a Chinese knockoff.
Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
Does that mean the even less expensive one (before shipping) one from BAM is too? Doubtful.
Just a general comment from me that so much stuff on Amazon seems to be cheap Chinese knockoffs.

BLK HOLE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
I rarely buy from distributors. Especially Quadratec, they’re horrid. They cannot offer a discount that you can’t find anywhere else.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Quadratec used to be THE go-to place for anything Jeep. I shudder at how much I spent there on my TJ. At that time had GREAT customer service and parts were actually in stock, AND shipped.

With our JT (and my JL) Quadratec used to be my #1 spot. However, whenever there was something I was specifically looking for, it would either be "out of stock" or a higher price (significantly higher) than places like Northridge.

So....that habit has now evolved to immediately starting at Northridge. I've never had a bad experience and I would say that most of the time, these items are in stock. BTW, WONDERFUL customer service dealing with Northridge.

Long story short, my impression is that Quadratec got complacent with their selves over the years and Northridge came in and took their lunch. Northridge is now THE go to place for Jeep parts and accessories.
I've had a few problems with northridge over the years where the experiences has been less than saitisfactory. No company is immune.

That being said, stuff happens. My positives experiences have outnumbered any negatives I've had with both companies. I still shop at both.

Sponsored

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just a general comment from me that so much stuff on Amazon seems to be cheap Chinese knockoffs.
Yep, there is certainly some of that on Amazon - though not nearly as much as what you’ll fine on eBay. I’ve been shopping at Amazon since the late 90’s - when they only sold books - and I’ve been happy with them for the most part ever since. If I ever do buy anything from them that I’m not happy with, they always accept my returns no questions asked. BTW, the price of these MOPAR all-weather mats dropped to 129.76 (shipped) today, so I ordered them. I’ll post here if they don’t appear to be authentic when I get them in two days.

Raven65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yep, there is certainly some of that on Amazon - though not nearly as much as what you’ll fine on eBay. I’ve been shopping at Amazon since the late 90’s - when they only sold books - and I’ve been happy with them for the most part ever since. If I ever do buy anything from them that I’m not happy with, they always accept my returns no questions asked. BTW, the price of these MOPAR all-weather mats dropped to 129.76 (shipped) today, so I ordered them. I’ll post here if they don’t appear to be authentic when I get them in two days.
I got my $129.76 (shipped) MOPAR All-Weather mats the other day and just installed them. They appear to be authentic. Mopar sticker on the box, MOPAR instruction sheet, MOPAR part# and "Made in USA" molded into the backside of them, etc. Obviously any/all of that could easily be faked, but they feel very durable/well-made. I'm happy with them.
Sponsored