First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
These are sweet. Their site has them at $255 though! Did you find them cheaper elsewhere?
Nope, they are pricey but worth it in my opinion. I had their JK version on my JK and now these on the JT. Very good quality and solid.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Godfadr

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
These are sweet. Their site has them at $255 though! Did you find them cheaper elsewhere?
They have some deals to get them a little cheaper. I never found anything close to what they had. Very solid.

MAustin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Underwater basket weaver
85B66234-34F2-4157-9625-260679E447A3.jpeg
140B0DAD-8E78-403B-9032-E177C926B84A.jpeg
I went with the Rugged Ridge trail mirrors. Inexpensive compared to some others, but no issues. They vibrate a little, but still work just fine.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
85B66234-34F2-4157-9625-260679E447A3.jpeg
140B0DAD-8E78-403B-9032-E177C926B84A.jpeg
I went with the Rugged Ridge trail mirrors. Inexpensive compared to some others, but no issues. They vibrate a little, but still work just fine.
What is the fastest speed you have taken them up to? Would you say visibility is good, or are they more there to just keep you legal?

Also really like the seat cover color combo are those the barttact?

Also side note, thank you for posting here. I see the inside of your jeep and remember your the guy who painted his dash gator. Been thinking about that more and more as time goes on. The red is kind of becoming more hated by me as time goes on lately.

Sponsored

MJK-Rubi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon edition
The Rugged Ridge ones are likly the only option for me. Planing on getting the soft doors and these mirrors look to be the only ones compatible with soft doors on and off

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ

capercrew02

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WJ, BMW i3, Red JTR.
I got the double take adventure mirrors. They work with ram mounts, and I added the ram ball to the rear cowling bolt. Saw them on a different thread on here.

5BB651C3-5075-496B-AE46-3A1426BA6DF6.jpeg

MAustin

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Underwater basket weaver
What is the fastest speed you have taken them up to? Would you say visibility is good, or are they more there to just keep you legal?

Also really like the seat cover color combo are those the barttact?

Also side note, thank you for posting here. I see the inside of your jeep and remember your the guy who painted his dash gator. Been thinking about that more and more as time goes on. The red is kind of becoming more hated by me as time goes on lately.
I’ve taken them up to 70 MPH. They got shaky, but I could still see well enough out of them for them to be useful.

Yep, Bartact black and OD Green. They fit well and do well against rain and dog slobber. The back seat cover didn’t fit as well as I would like, but I’d still buy it again.

The gator dash is holding up well. You should go for it! It gets a lot of comments from people around town and salesmen at the dealership.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I’ve taken them up to 70 MPH. They got shaky, but I could still see well enough out of them for them to be useful.

Yep, Bartact black and OD Green. They fit well and do well against rain and dog slobber. The back seat cover didn’t fit as well as I would like, but I’d still buy it again.

The gator dash is holding up well. You should go for it! It gets a lot of comments from people around town and salesmen at the dealership.
I might need to pull the trigger on those covers. really liking the look.

I might jump on it and absolutely love the look, but am afraid of taking apart and painting the dash. My dad tried that on a compass he owned 15 years ago or so and completely fubared the thing. lol