First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
That photo was most certainly taken from a gladiator. I was there. It’s my buddies. What I have found out recently is that he had his driveshafts upgraded when he had his lift, wheels, regearing, and tires put on. I didn’t know that when I made the post.
My apologies. I’ll go along with the photo being a J.E. Reel driveshaft on a Gladiator. It made your post appear less than genuine. What makes you think yours needs to be replaced? Are you experiencing vibration? What tires/lift? How many miles?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

JeepnJohnny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Rubicon
My apologies. I’ll go along with the photo being a J.E. Reel driveshaft on a Gladiator. It made your post appear less than genuine. What makes you think yours needs to be replaced? Are you experiencing vibration? What tires/lift? How many miles?
No problem. You are correct, they are Reel driveshafts. Yes, massive vibrations. Looks like the rubber part of the mount is damaged and the shaft is bouncing up and down. I have a video that shows exactly what happens. It finally went into the shop early this week. Since they are aftermarket driveshafts, we figured Jeep wouldn’t warranty the mount.