rdcox23

rdcox23

First Name
R.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I'm actually considering putting a hitch receiver on the front and using a cradle winch.

That would mean just keeping the factory bumper.

Ran into a fellow Gladiator owner this weekend and was looking at his setup.......I liked it.
Sponsored

Sladecm

First Name
Slade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All of the motorcycles...
Looks great. Fitment sucks, had to do work to get it mounted. 100% not worth the money. Dont buy this, you'll regret it.

Silverbullet

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon , 2016 JK, 2005 KJ Renegade
I'm actually considering putting a hitch receiver on the front and using a cradle winch.

That would mean just keeping the factory bumper.

Ran into a fellow Gladiator owner this weekend and was looking at his setup.......I liked it.
I think that was me if you ran into me at Seneca Rocks yeah I really like the setup but eventually I would like to have a factory steel bumper hopefully somebody has a takeoff within the next year or so I can buy cheap

OP
OP
rdcox23

rdcox23

First Name
R.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think that was me if you ran into me at Seneca Rocks yeah I really like the setup but eventually I would like to have a factory steel bumper hopefully somebody has a takeoff within the next year or so I can buy cheap
Ha. Small world.

Sponsored

chuckfinley79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
I put mine on last week. I love it, unless I look too close and notice the couple spots with bad fit, then I just like it. I replaced the stainless bolts and washers with black ones. I don’t hate the stainless ones, they just aren’t the look I was going for.

The 2 spots I try not to look too closely at are the gap between the center piece and the passenger side wing (gap is wider than the driver side and not as even, possibly could beat it into place with a hammer but I’m not that worried) and the passenger side cut out for the winch (the cut isn’t perfectly straight).

Also should probably mention it came with no instructions of any kind. I found instructions online but they were less than stellar.

Overall for a truck I plan on taking off road it’s great and I love it. If you’re somewhat mechanically inclined you can figure out how it goes on and if you’re putting it on a truck and plan on using/abusing it I recommend it.

Oh and the smittybilt fairlead doesn’t fit in the cutout in the bumper because of the bulge on the top but that’s getting replaced too.

edit: sorry don’t know why my pictures are all upside sideways

edit to the edit: appear fixed now SMH

View attachment 72203

View attachment 72204

View attachment 72205

DB03745E-DDEA-4AC7-8FEA-10D6D9B162BF.jpeg

9A9ECE69-7503-4560-9F1F-211DCAAED717.jpeg

DC7FAC00-702F-4964-801E-24FE6188C371.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I would consider it if it had a regular or less aggressive textured powder coat.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Really liking my Fab Fours Stubby. The fit and finish is phenomenal, as you expect from Fab Fours. It has D-Ring shackle mounts built onto the bumper. And uses your factory fogs and harness. Getting the factory harness out is a bit of a MF’er (you have to take the whole factory plastic bumper completely apart to get it out), but once you get it apart, remove the harness, and then quickly zip it back together (use power tools, WAY quicker), it’s ready to be sold to someone else. :like:

4ABE9706-D41B-4C5B-8227-0BCA4180A1AA.jpeg
93A31C62-4B4B-4D42-84FA-FE9E27D7F7C5.jpeg
0E9BA4F3-C229-404D-B00F-7EA655D1A6CA.jpeg

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Really liking my Fab Fours Stubby. The fit and finish is phenomenal, as you expect from Fab Fours. It has D-Ring shackle mounts built onto the bumper. And uses your factory fogs and harness. Getting the factory harness out is a bit of a MF’er (you have to take the whole factory plastic bumper completely apart to get it out), but once you get it apart, remove the harness, and then quickly zip it back together (use power tools, WAY quicker), it’s ready to be sold to someone else. :like:

4ABE9706-D41B-4C5B-8227-0BCA4180A1AA.jpeg
93A31C62-4B4B-4D42-84FA-FE9E27D7F7C5.jpeg
0E9BA4F3-C229-404D-B00F-7EA655D1A6CA.jpeg
I feel your pain. I took out the fog wiring a couple days ago. When I first saw the amount of screws and zip ties, I laid on the garage floor and googled “fog light wiring”. Lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rdcox23

rdcox23

First Name
R.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the Quadratec skid plate does fit, pretty well in my opinion. I just put mine on last night, when it stops raining I can get some pics if anyone wants to see.
I would like to see pictures of it mounted.

Thanks.

mringo17

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I put mine on last week. I love it, unless I look too close and notice the couple spots with bad fit, then I just like it. I replaced the stainless bolts and washers with black ones. I don’t hate the stainless ones, they just aren’t the look I was going for.

The 2 spots I try not to look too closely at are the gap between the center piece and the passenger side wing (gap is wider than the driver side and not as even, possibly could beat it into place with a hammer but I’m not that worried) and the passenger side cut out for the winch (the cut isn’t perfectly straight).

Also should probably mention it came with no instructions of any kind. I found instructions online but they were less than stellar.

Overall for a truck I plan on taking off road it’s great and I love it. If you’re somewhat mechanically inclined you can figure out how it goes on and if you’re putting it on a truck and plan on using/abusing it I recommend it.

Oh and the smittybilt fairlead doesn’t fit in the cutout in the bumper because of the bulge on the top but that’s getting replaced too.

edit: sorry don’t know why my pictures are all upside sideways

edit to the edit: appear fixed now SMH

View attachment 72203

View attachment 72204

View attachment 72205

DB03745E-DDEA-4AC7-8FEA-10D6D9B162BF.jpeg

9A9ECE69-7503-4560-9F1F-211DCAAED717.jpeg

DC7FAC00-702F-4964-801E-24FE6188C371.jpeg
The instructions are brutal, can you show me how the fogs mounted? Have a hell of a time getting this installed.

Last edited:

chuckfinley79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JT
The instructions are brutal, can you show me how the fogs mounted? Have a hell of a time getting this installed.
Short version: I don’t remember.

I want to say they attached with a spacer that came with the bumper. And I had a hard time because I bought aftermarket fog lights after the bumper was on and didn’t want to take it off to put the fog lights in.

Sorry I can’t be more help, when I have a chance I’ll take a look and see if it jogs my memory.
Sponsored