First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Picked up today. Sorry to see the Gobi go…but this will do just fine until a new power train and Uconnect 5 is available.

129D1283-27C5-4A7A-858A-ADD84E46DECF.jpeg
Sponsored

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Picked up today. Sorry to see the Gobi go…but this will do just fine until a new power train and Uconnect 5 is available.
Thanks for posting that. I have yet to see this color in person but I just placed an order for a Willys JT in Earl this week going solely off pictures of JL's online so it's nice to see an Earl JT next to a known color like Gobi. I think I'm really going to like it. I have been wanting a Sarge Green one since they released these trucks but when I finally went to order one, last minute switch to Earl just because I'm seeing too many green ones these days.

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Thanks for posting that. I have yet to see this color in person but I just placed an order for a Willys JT in Earl this week going solely off pictures of JL's online so it's nice to see an Earl JT next to a known color like Gobi. I think I'm really going to like it. I have been wanting a Sarge Green one since they released these trucks but when I finally went to order one, last minute switch to Earl just because I'm seeing too many green ones these days.
The color is growing on me. Sarge is the closest Jeep has gotten to bringing back “Jeep Green” from 07-08, which was perfection, IMO. Biggest thing holding me back was the Mojave having orange trim. I didn’t want to simply black out the orange, but couldn’t think of what I’d want instead. Yesterday I saw a JLUR that went with a brushed gold in place of all the Rubi red bits. Looked fantastic

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
The color is growing on me. Sarge is the closest Jeep has gotten to bringing back “Jeep Green” from 07-08, which was perfection, IMO. Biggest thing holding me back was the Mojave having orange trim. I didn’t want to simply black out the orange, but couldn’t think of what I’d want instead. Yesterday I saw a JLUR that went with a brushed gold in place of all the Rubi red bits. Looked fantastic
Yea honestly I wanted the sarge green with tan seats because it reminds me of the 89 YJ we had when I was growing up. It was a "Khaki" Sahara model but was more green than what we think of as khaki. Although Gobi or Gator would both be closer. I guess the Earl kind of works for the 99 TJ we had after that which was "gunmetal pearl" but was more blue hue than gunmetal.

Sponsored

jn18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GLS63, 2020 AMG GTR Pro, 2021 GT500
Fellas how much blue is in this? It looks really sharp in the photos. Thinking of building another rig with AMW here in 2023 and think one of these built out would look phenomenal.

Toro34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 JKU Sport, 15 JK Sport, 23 Mojave

Jeep Gladiator EARL GREY Gladiator JT club 20230204_104824
I ordered pretty much the same truck, except I went with a soft top. Looks great!

Sponsored

AngryIrishman

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 FJ Cruiser
Occupation
Defense Contractor
Fellas how much blue is in this? It looks really sharp in the photos. Thinking of building another rig with AMW here in 2023 and think one of these built out would look phenomenal.
It's more green to me but really depends on the light, sun, clouds, etc.

Arkman

First Name
Arkman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I tried to order this color today and the dealership said it "Wasn't available". Thoughts?

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
I tried to order this color today and the dealership said it "Wasn't available". Thoughts?
It shows up on Jeep.com as one of the color selections, double check with another dealer

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Any update on this? Maybe it’s just a temporary hold on orders of Earl, like other colors have had in the past?
Sponsored