EDC Storage

MojaveRay

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
What's everyone doing for handgun storage while you are driving?

Any good mounts, stoaege ideas or magnets?

I know I'm not the only one....
Sponsored

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I know JCR Offroad makes a holster that attaches to the center console down by your knee. Alien Gear Holsters makes a holster that will strap to the seat placing the pistol between your legs.

UncleChanBlake

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport
Occupation
Education
Wish I had options. In WA State, it has to be securely locked away or on your person. No holster options on the center console, seat, etc.

The Crusader

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting gray JTSD.
Occupation
Field Engineer
I don't have a Gladiator yet, but I mounted an aluminum bracket in my center console so that I can pull my IWB holster out of my belt and clip it inside the center console just like on my belt.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I normally have it in same place as I do anyway on my belt. That way I don't leave it unsecured if get out. Just like my wallet it stays on me. I don't quite understand why some people change stuff around, then when it is needed it's not in the expected place. My JT fob stays in the same pocket flashlight same place ECT ECT.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don't have a Gladiator yet, but I mounted an aluminum bracket in my center console so that I can pull my IWB holster out of my belt and clip it inside the center console just like on my belt.
:like: at least close to normal carry location.

Sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Steel Fabrication
I normally have it in same place as I do anyway on my belt. That way I don't leave it unsecured if get out. Just like my wallet it stays on me. I don't quite understand why some people change stuff around, then when it is needed it's not in the expected place. My JT fob stays in the same pocket flashlight same place ECT ECT.

Same here it stays on, mine is a Alien Gear IWB, only time it comes off is at work.

4xjeepr

First Name
DON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Sport, 06 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 95 Wrangler Rio Grande
Mine always stays on me. Am however thinking of mounting a locking rifle rack under back seat for my AR pistol. Small and leaves room for other gear.

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
I carry it on me. AIWB with a spare mag and TDI K-Bar fixed blade. Pull my shirt out over top the seatbelt so I can still access it. I’ve also spend quite a bit of time training, shooting in, out of and around vehicles for my job. Additionally, if I get in a crash I don’t have to worry about it going flying around or being left in the vehicle if I have to be transported. Ultimately it’s up to each individuals preference and their level of comfort.

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
As other said mine stays with me unless I go into work or the gym. In that case I store jt behind the rear seat using a ANR holster with a MOLLE fork onto our MOLLE seat panel. I like this because I can lock the seat and lock the car.

Jeep Gladiator EDC Storage 20200122_162927

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Durrrrrr, I've been using a car safe under the driver's seat for DECADES and just kept doing the same thing with the JTR. This looks easier/lazier for sure, and I'm all about the lazy!

As other said mine stays with me unless I go into work or the gym. In that case I store jt behind the rear seat using a ANR holster with a MOLLE fork onto our MOLLE seat panel. I like this because I can lock the seat and lock the car.

Jeep Gladiator EDC Storage 20200122_162927

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I hate AIWB carry, especially when sitting down. It digs kydex into the pelvic girdle And causes a hotspot. I dont mind it walking around it street clothes; and its great for concealment and for making smooth edit social media highlight reels of draws, but it gets in the way of normal every day life things. Like bending over to pick something up. Or tying shoes.

ive got a molle panel on my seat jacker so i can move it from my waist band to the front of the seat.
Sponsored