Not open for further replies.

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
Both sides are terrible with the left being significantly more terrible.
Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm watching the 10% who don't pick Biden or Trump in all of these polls.

Lets say the normal 3-5% vote for 3rd party.

So let's estimate 5% will break left or right.

So if it's dead heat everywhere, that 5% would determine the winner..

Last time, that group sealed a win for Trump.

This time, Trump 44% at the maximum. Trump has the hardest ceiling of any winner since Saddam got 99% of the vote. He just can't get past 45%.

Leaving only Biden voters in the 5%.

This is a landslide for Biden.

Last edited:
OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
(Arizona Republican .com)

OPINION

Trump's Republican National Convention should come to Arizona. Outside. In August
Opinion: Arizona would be a great place for the GOP convention. Outside. In the heat of summer. And at a barren stretch of desert near Trump's border wall.

ELVIA DĂŤAZ| ARIZONA REPUBLIC

The “SILENT MAJORITY,” as president Donald Trump calls his followers, is eyeing Arizona or any other state willing to host the Republican National Convention after he rejected the planned event in North Carolina.
Trump’s “SILENT MAJORITY” in Arizona jumped with joy at the chance. GOP chairwoman Kelli Ward said it’d be an “honor” to move the convention here while Republican Rep. Debbie Lesko is working hard to make it happen.

That’s a hard pass, said Martín Quezada, a Democrat state senator from the west Valley district that houses the football stadium big enough to accommodate such a large gathering.
But I’m with former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods, who tweeted that he’d welcome Republicans to the scorching Arizona desert in August.
“I would welcome them to hold it outdoors in August. And with proper spacing — we have lots of room in the desert,” mused Woods, a former Republican who is now a Democrat.

The border wall would be a perfect place

:LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL::CWL::tumbleweed::rain:

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Sir: Thank you for your service to The United States of America.

Jeep Gladiator ELECTION 2020 - Gladiator Style 120730_gen_james_mattis_ap_328

Mattis was commissioned in the Marine Corps through the Naval Reserve Officers' Training Corps after graduating from Central Washington University. A career Marine, he gained a reputation among his peers for "intellectualism", and eventually advanced to the rank of general. From 2007 to 2010 he commanded the United States Joint Forces Command and concurrently served as NATO's Supreme Allied Commander Transformation. He was Commander of United States Central Command from 2010 to 2013 with Admiral Bob Harward serving as his Deputy Commander. After retiring from the military, he served in several private sector roles, including as a board member of Theranos.[4]

Mattis was nominated as Secretary of Defense by President-elect Donald Trump, and confirmed by the Senate on January 20, 2017. As Secretary of Defense, Mattis affirmed the United States' commitment to defending longtime ally South Korea in the wake of the 2017 North Korea crisis.[5][6] An opponent of proposed collaboration with China and Russia,[7] Mattis stressed what he saw as their "threat to the American-led world order".[8][9] Mattis occasionally voiced his disagreement with certain Trump administration policies such as the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal,[10] withdrawals of troops from Syria and Afghanistan,[11] and budget cuts hampering the ability to monitor the impacts of climate change.[12][13] On December 20, 2018, after failing to convince Trump to reconsider his decision to withdraw all American troops from Syria, Mattis announced his resignation effective February 28, 2019. Trump later accelerated the departure date to January 1, stating he had essentially fired Mattis.[14] Mattis later publicly criticized Trump, describing him as "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." [15]

Wikipedia

Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Gladiator ELECTION 2020 - Gladiator Style usa-american-flag-gif-3

How about we all renew our pledge of allegiance to this ^

For some, that means the difficult task of disavowing Party allegiance.

Jeep Gladiator ELECTION 2020 - Gladiator Style mark-twain-fro

Last edited:
OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
(Reuters) - Snap Inc said it would no longer promote U.S. President Donald Trump’s account in Snapchat’s Discover section, saying his incendiary comments last week made the account ineligible for the curated section where users explore new content.

“We will not amplify voices who incite racial violence and injustice by giving them free promotion on Discover,” the company said in a statement.

“Racial violence and injustice have no place in our society and we stand together with all who seek peace, love, equality, and justice in America.”

(Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s bellicose response to the racial unrest engulfing the United States and his controversial visit to a church after the forced clearing of peaceful protesters have sparked divisions and frustration among some White House staff.

(foxnews.com) The New York Times is facing backlash, some of it from the paper's own reporters, after publishing an op-ed in which Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., called on the federal government to send in the military to quell violent uprisings over George Floyd's death.

"NYT reporters in a rare open revolt over the opinion side running Tom Cotton's op-ed calling to deploy the military to 'restore order,'" tweeted Politico

Fox News Poll: Biden ahead in Arizona, Kelly trouncing McSally in Senate race

Among the 49 percent of voters who are extremely interested in the election, Biden leads Trump by a 52-42 percent margin. snip

Trump won Arizona by three and a half percentage points in 2016. GOP nominee Mitt Romney took the state by nine points in 2012.

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5JeepsAZ is just another loser with TDS. Crawl back to your hole.

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anti-Trumpism (and I'm not a big fan of the president), has consumed people to the point where they are manic in their actions.
The right sucks, the left sucks but the left sucks waaay worse.
And now the left has whipped the country up into a frenzy.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Anti-Trumpism (and I'm not a big fan of the president), has consumed people to the point where they are manic in their actions.
The right sucks, the left sucks but the left sucks waaay worse.
And now the left has whipped the country up into a frenzy.
They all suck equal as far as I'm concerned. It's all about money and who's getting the biggest wad of it. There ain't no honest politians left and the way this crap with racism and the virus is panning out, we are in for some some serious decision making in November and I don't think either one is equiped with brains or know how to fix it. It's another 2016 for me, there ain't no right decision, either way we're screwed.

That's all I'm ever going say on it on this forum because I get on here to converse with people in the jeep and gladiator world, which helps me escape a little bit from all political BS that we here everyday on the news and society. I don't want to here about it on here.

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
5JeepsAZ is just another loser with TDS. Crawl back to your hole.
I disavow Trump. This TDS thing you speak of ain't me.

TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome, is the unwavering adoration and devotion to a political leader, beginning with Donald Trump the namesake of the disorder, extending to other forms of leadership including presidents and rulers typically of a fascist or populist nature. While the name is meant to have pejorative connotations the actual condition is characterized primarily by behaviors found in in "cult of leader" or "cult of personality" scenarios.

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
They all suck equal as far as I'm concerned. It's all about money and who's getting the biggest wad of it. There ain't no honest politians left and the way this crap with racism and the virus is panning out, we are in for some some serious decision making in November and I don't think either one is equiped with brains or know how to fix it. It's another 2016 for me, there ain't no right decision, either way we're screwed.

That's all I'm ever going say on it on this forum because I get on here to converse with people in the jeep and gladiator world, which helps me escape a little bit from all political BS that we here everyday on the news and society. I don't want to here about it on here.
At least I stopped jacking your threads! Figured I would just rant as OP. This thing is over here in off topic, it says election in the thread title, so I'm cool with it. Anybody reading this did workc to find it. As for the general opinions, hey, it's an election, and we are six months out. More to come for those who take the time to find this lonely outpost. As for me, this is the most interesting election cycle in awhile, and I'm psyched to see what happens!

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Check this out by Candice Owens

Thanks for sharing this. Some good points. She lost me at the part where no group focuses on it's lowest demoniator. I do believe that is the pillar of America, where, in Christian terms we serve the least among us, and in American terms, everyone has a chance for redemption.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.