First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
I bet he was drawn in by that "RANNCHO SHOCKS" guy in the ads.
Sponsored

Eazye

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Information Technology
My 9 year old son would never let me do what the OP did...;)

In all fairness though. Some guys just enjoy a pure full size truck more.
Haha, my 9 year old daughter would ask mommy to find a new daddy, one with a Jeep. I think it nearly killed her for me to get rid of the Wrangler JKU for the Gladiator but now she is a Gladiator girl, not a Wrangler girl. It took over as her new favorite Jeep.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My JT pics with the roof off I posted on FB last year got my then 38 year old son to say "I'm mildly envious".
Now, knowing him and his age group, it was like being awarded some big trophy for man of the year or something. Priceless. So that comment from him on FB alone made it all worth it.

Sponsored

that_gladiator_kid16

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sports S
Occupation
Part time docksman
Vehicle Showcase
to be honest the Gladiator is good truck so is a lot of other trucks(Chevy's included)! just do me one favor please….
Do
Not
Squat
Your

Truck!
that's why I like gladiators....because most of there owners won't squat them! but on serous note have fun with the Chevy! hope things go well with it and you have fun out there!
(but seriously please don't squat your truck)

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Maybe he needed to tow a bigger trailer than the JT would safely handle, maybe he never had the JT with any thought of rugged mountain trails or big boulder climbing.
Maybe he bought a bigger house with a bigger garage and wanted to fill it with a fatter truck?
Maybe he likes Maybelline?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
to be honest the Gladiator is good truck so is a lot of other trucks(Chevy's included)! just do me one favor please….
Do
Not
Squat
Your

Truck!
that's why I like gladiators....because most of there owners won't squat them! but on serous note have fun with the Chevy! hope things go well with it and you have fun out there!
(but seriously please don't squat your truck)
To me there's nothing worse than a mid or full-sized pickup that has the rocker panels dragging the pavement. Ugh. If you want a car, go buy a car.

that_gladiator_kid16

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Part time docksman
Vehicle Showcase
To me there's nothing worse than a mid or full-sized pickup that has the rocker panels dragging the pavement. Ugh. If you want a car, go buy a car.
The day I see a squatted Gladiator is the day I will Sell mine!

Sponsored

rubi14

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ-7 Laredo, 1982 CJ-7 "The Texan", 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
shop owner
I just traded the Gladiator for a 2021 chevy Trail Boss. Kept seeing all their commercials on TV and loved it, so I pulled the plug... It's a beast and going to take a little time to used to the size. I loved this forum and learned alot from ya'll.. Good luck all and maybe I'll see on a trail some day.
Bye
JTDean

funny I traded my Gladiator for a 2017 F150 as I put a deposit on a new Bronco. Was intent on trying to get the most out of the Gladiator. Luckily with 12K miles on it I got 44000 in November. ( Dealer still has it on his lot) When I drove the 6.2 Trail Boss I fell in love, that was 30 day s ago , they are getting harder and harder to find at the $40K price point. When I find one I am buying it! Hope you like it!!

that_gladiator_kid16

First Name
matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Part time docksman
Vehicle Showcase
funny I traded my Gladiator for a 2017 F150 as I put a deposit on a new Bronco. Was intent on trying to get the most out of the Gladiator. Luckily with 12K miles on it I got 44000 in November. ( Dealer still has it on his lot) When I drove the 6.2 Trail Boss I fell in love, that was 30 day s ago , they are getting harder and harder to find at the $40K price point. When I find one I am buying it! Hope you like it!!
ouch i feel bad for ya you got what i called fords "bait and switch" or you might know it as the ford bronco! i actually liked the ford bronco but they switch the doors and acted like it was no big deal after the non stop advertised it as the doors were open air. that's just my opinion but hey one mans thought of a decent truck could be another mans dream truck (i think that's how the saying goes)
(side rant: what was ford thinking with the mustang Mach-E🤢 more like Mach-Ewwww.)

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I'm still a Chevy guy. I grew up with Chevys my life. We had a 1988 4 door Cavalier, 1995 Blazer, 2003 Malibu. I had a 2005 Colorado, and a 2015 Silverado. I gave my dad the Silverado. He had a Jeep TJ that he gave me to trade in on the Gladiator.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
ouch i feel bad for ya you got what i called fords "bait and switch" or you might know it as the ford bronco! i actually liked the ford bronco but they switch the doors and acted like it was no big deal after the non stop advertised it as the doors were open air. that's just my opinion but hey one mans thought of a decent truck could be another mans dream truck (i think that's how the saying goes)
(side rant: what was ford thinking with the mustang Mach-E🤢 more like Mach-Ewwww.)
What about the doors now? I've not seen any bait and switch.