OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom... looking at a Gladiator...
It never left for Gladiator. Nothing has changed since October 1. 2021 Gladiator is still eligible. 2021 Wrangler is not.
Thank you.
Sponsored

Cobalt2014

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
I just spoke with Daniel at Gupton and the affiliate discount is NOT currently available for 2022 Gladiators!

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spoke with Daniel at Gupton and the affiliate discount is NOT currently available for 2022 Gladiators!
I just called the affiliate people and that is not accurate information.

The affiliate discount *IS* active. What Courtney told me (very nice BTW) is that it is up to the dealer if they want to offer it to the customer. But on their end it "Active and useable" for 2022.

Sponsored

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
I just called the affiliate people and that is not accurate information.

The affiliate discount *IS* active. What Courtney told me (very nice BTW) is that it is up to the dealer if they want to offer it to the customer. But on their end it "Active and useable" for 2022.
I think maybe Cobalt is specifically speaking about the TreadLightly affiliated discount. Its by far the most common, so people often use the rule for that specific discount when talking about all of the affiliated discounts.

From what I understand, and I could be completely wrong, is that the rules for *tread lightly* have not been established for 2022. But if you are using an employer, that might be different.

Cobalt2014

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
You guys might have better luck but I just called and spoke with Courtney at the phone number provided and she at first stated the affiliate pricing was available on the Gladiators. Then I explained that I was getting conflicting information and ask her to verify that it was available for the 2022s she confirmed that it was not currently available for the 2022s.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys might have better luck but I just called and spoke with Courtney at the phone number provided and she at first stated the affiliate pricing was available on the Gladiators. Then I explained that I was getting conflicting information and ask her to verify that it was available for the 2022s she confirmed that it was not currently available for the 2022s.

That's odd. Not at all what I was told. So now we're getting conflicting info from dealers (not surprised) and from affiliate. Doh.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
You might want to edit your comment.

How is that?? The poster said he got affiliate pricing in August. The affiliate pricing was nixed in September. Which is a month or so ago. So he got in before it ended. Which is what my reply to him was based on.

And considering that there is now conflicting information, as well as no confirmed recent use of affiliate pricing, maybe you should edit your original post to "Affiliate pricing might be back".

Also there seems to be some confusion about affiliate pricing. It not only includes Tread Lightly. It also includes FCA partners. That's how many, including myself, qualify for affiliate pricing based on our employer.

One other variable is even if Stellantis allows the return of affiliate pricing it is up to the dealer if they want to honor it. With the current inventory shortages many are choosing to cut back on discounts. Even the dealers that are famous for higher discounts.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is that?? The poster said he got affiliate pricing in August. The affiliate pricing was nixed in September. Which is a month or so ago. So he got in before it ended. Which is what my reply to him was based on.

And considering that there is now conflicting information, as well as no confirmed recent use of affiliate pricing, maybe you should edit your original post to "Affiliate pricing might be back".

Also there seems to be some confusion about affiliate pricing. It not only includes Tread Lightly. It also includes FCA partners. That's how many, including myself, qualify for affiliate pricing based on our employer.

One other variable is even if Stellantis allows the return of affiliate pricing it is up to the dealer if they want to honor it. With the current inventory shortages many are choosing to cut back on discounts. Even the dealers that are famous for higher discounts.
We are working with Jeep and affiliates to get the proper guidance on this matter. Thanks for your contribution.

Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Colorado, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Substation Technician
When I last called FCA, I was told that the gladiator was not showing eligible OR ineligible. that they don't have information on it yet. They only showed the wagoneer and I think the grand cherokee as eligible for MY22. This was late last month/ earlier this month though, so take that with a grain of salt. Also i just looked on their website, and Tread lightly is listed as one of their partners. So IDK what's going on with that. I hope for everyone else it still work along with us with employer partners.

OP
OP

PetePetePete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I last called FCA, I was told that the gladiator was not showing eligible OR ineligible. that they don't have information on it yet. They only showed the wagoneer and I think the grand cherokee as eligible for MY22. This was late last month/ earlier this month though, so take that with a grain of salt. Also i just looked on their website, and Tread lightly is listed as one of their partners. So IDK what's going on with that. I hope for everyone else it still work along with us with employer partners.
I think you hit on the salient point. The Gladiator is still there, but no MY listed. While others have MY -- OTOH, there is no JL (any year) listed at all -- and we know there is no affiliate on the JL. This is what leads me to think that there is an affiliate program for the Gladiator (2022) -- but I think as others have mentioned, that they may be testing to see if as a dealer they need to do it or not to make the same sales. Time will tell.

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
I’m thinking it will be applicable, only gladiators are still over a month away from being built and the online configurator isn’t even up for 2022s. I think/hope it will catch up and be usable

Otis89

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Gas Utility
I just requested a control number just for kicks. Here is the official 'RULES' and the form your dealer fills out. 2021 Gladiator is listed. Not much yet for 2022.

Jeep Gladiator FCA Affiliate is back... Screenshot_20211025-193503_Drive

Screenshot_20211025-193844_Drive.jpg

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Pete,
Travis at Tri-City confirmed there will NOT be a Tread Lightly discount for 2022 Gladiators.

So based on this thread alone you've heard it from Gupton and Tri-City---both high volume custom build dealers.

I believe them much more than a call center employee....which is all we're getting calling the various phone numbers that we can find.
Sponsored