calipoontappa

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
People like me often have worked in the Medical field... and.... have dealt with kids that were killed by power windows.

Such deaths happened lots not too long ago... but with todays safety features, happens less...

You be the one to have to Trachael Intubate the toddler...carry him to the morgue. to tell Mom and Dad..... and see if your tune changes..

With that said,,, any guy that carries a kid in his JT/JL or his dog.... well he would have to crazy to install this offering as it has absolutely no pinch protection... It's unsafe.

So, I'm the guy that is the one.... yup the one that knows better then to install such a crapola offering... an unsafe offering... Sure would be nice if it was a decent offering.. but it is not in it's present form.
I see where youā€™re coming from, but Iā€™m the one controlling the windows, Iā€™m the one pressing the button, if I hear my kid scream or my dog Yelp Iā€™m literally inches from the button, the second you touch it once the window stops.

But I def can see the concern and if thatā€™s too much of a risk for some people than itā€™s not for them.
Sponsored

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
People like me often have worked in the Medical field... and.... have dealt with kids that were killed by power windows.

Such deaths happened lots not too long ago... but with today's safety features, yes, it happens less...

You be the one to have to Trachael Intubate the toddler...carry him to the morgue..... to tell the toddler's Mom and Dad the child is gone..... and see if your tune changes..

With that said,,, any guy that carries a kid in his JT/JL or his dog.... well he would have to crazy to install this offering as it has absolutely no pinch protection... It's unsafe.

So, I'm the guy that is the one.... yup the one, that knows better then to install such a crapola offering... an unsafe offering...

Sure would be nice if it was a decent offering.. but it is not in it's present form.
Ahh, see, you blame the product instead of the end user. I'm sure you blame guns for deaths instead of the person pulling the trigger. Blame the alcohol instead of the driver?

I work in healthcare. And personal responsibility seems to be lacking in todays society.

Riccochet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKR | 2020 Ram 2500 | 2021 JT Sport
Pretty sure the factory auto-up windows in my Ram don't have any safety feature either. At least, my front passenger side window didn't stop as it crushed 2 fishing rods.
And just to note. They were Megabass rods. A Orochi XX F7-72XX and a Destroyer F8.5-711X Warhammer. Like....$800 in rods. My freaking soul was crushed with those rods.

šŸ˜­

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Ahh, see, you blame the product instead of the end user. I'm sure you blame guns for deaths instead of the person pulling the trigger. Blame the alcohol instead of the driver?

I work in healthcare. And personal responsibility seems to be lacking in todays society.
I agree with your statement completely!

Sponsored

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I agree with your statement completely!

Well said! Now where where we... wonder how quick they can get these units shipped? Iā€™m in Virginia...they are in NY. Need some projects to fill up my quarantine time!

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Well said! Now where where we... wonder how quick they can get these units shipped? Iā€™m in Virginia...they are in NY. Need some projects to fill up my quarantine time!
I believe I am the first to order yesterday before everyone bought them out.
My tracking says it will be delivered Tuesday the 23rd.
I am in California.

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
Thank god. Finally. Ordered one even though they are on back order. Hopefully it doesnā€™t take long.
All those pine cones crying about it not being safe can go pound sand with their other Karen buddies. This is the best thing EVER!!! Just donā€™t be an imbecile.

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Cuomo will quarantine them in nursing homes for 2 weeks to make sure they are covid free :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Robbie441

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Union Electrician
Thank god. Finally. Ordered one even though they are on back order. Hopefully it doesnā€™t take long.
All those pine cones crying about it not being safe can go pound sand with their other Karen buddies. This is the best thing EVER!!! Just donā€™t be an imbecile.
Agreed. Now hopefully someone can figure out how to make the rear doors and tailgate proximity entry compatible.

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
Ordered Thursday afternoon...delivered this afternoon. Quick shipping. Hopefully I can find time to install tomorrow.