calipoontappa

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Almost sold out in a day, that’s crazy… @JeepCares solve this…60K for a truck and we have to MacGuyver something that should come from the factory.

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Almost sold out in a day, that’s crazy… @JeepCares solve this…60K for a truck and we have to MacGuyver something that should come from the factory.
My question to you is how did you come across this product?

Sponsored

GobiGlad386

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland North Edition; 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T 6spd 100th Anniversary
Occupation
Appraiser
Trigger pulled. 4 left lol

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
It is really dumb that Jeep didn't do this from the factory, being a truck that seems to promote outdoors. You would think this would be a top priority, fast and quick way to get the wind in your hair. Not to continue the bash, but I find it strange the two front windows have auto down, but not auto up.....
I'm not sure I'm ready to buy yet, but I can see myself doing so after a bit of time these are on the market and I can find some long term reviews.

Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
This is pretty cool, but I was hoping to have the functionality right on the window buttons in the center console. I have seen there is a mod for that and I don't think it's cheap. But this is a great alternative. My Acuras always did the up/down from key fob and living in FL I used the feature a lot during the hot months.

OP
OP
calipoontappa

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
This is pretty cool, but I was hoping to have the functionality right on the window buttons in the center console. I have seen there is a mod for that and I don't think it's cheap. But this is a great alternative. My Acuras always did the up/down from key fob and living in FL I used the feature a lot during the hot months.
Not sure what you mean? This works with the buttons. Did you not watch both videos?