Finally the bed hauling...

bmilleker

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Seeing your load-out makes me nervous! Wouldn’t want to drive behind you lol!
Also don’t slam on the brakes or you might have a broken window. Good luck!
There was no issues. The small pieces at the bottom were held in tight by larger pieces and the downward force from the straps. Nothing moved, at all. Im not pretending to be an expert on loading, but this wasn’t an issues. Braking, or with people behind me.

The plywood was water soaked.
Sponsored

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
There was no issues. The small pieces at the bottom were held in tight by larger pieces and the downward force from the straps. Nothing moved, at all. Im not pretending to be an expert on loading, but this wasn’t an issues. Braking, or with people behind me.

The plywood was water soaked.
Haha I was kidding more than anything. Looked like osb which is pretty rough so it doesn’t slide much.
My neighbor recently put his ATV in the back of his f-150 and didn’t strap it down. Hit the brakes hard and it busted out his back window! So I guess it was on my mind.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Haha I was kidding more than anything. Looked like osb which is pretty rough so it doesn’t slide much.
My neighbor recently put his ATV in the back of his f-150 and didn’t strap it down. Hit the brakes hard and it busted out his back window! So I guess it was on my mind.
Always secure the load because just for now could mean just forever.

09732181-689B-43BD-AB0D-F44B7C77FFCA.jpeg

Sponsored