Finally the bed hauling...

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
So I feel that this is probably the best summary of the situation of say Gladiator Versus Raptor. I'm sure he spent the whole day telling anyone who would listen about what a bad ass work truck he has and how it can haul soooooo much because it's "Ford Tough, Baby!" (flexes and kisses bicep).

I apologize for the blurries but I needed to capture the shot but not be noticed by the NYSDEC Trooper next to me, Yes Martha they can will pull you over on a NY parkway because they are a state wide agency.

IMG_4548.JPG

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So I feel that this is probably the best summary of the situation of say Gladiator Versus Raptor. I'm sure he spent the whole day telling anyone who would listen about what a bad ass work truck he has and how it can haul soooooo much because it's "Ford Tough, Baby!" (flexes and kisses bicep).

I apologize for the blurries but I needed to capture the shot but not be noticed by the NYSDEC Trooper next to me, Yes Martha they can will pull you over on a NY parkway because they are a state wide agency.

IMG_4548.JPG
i bet he wishes he had a "halfway down" position. wonder how much drag he's creating with that lumber sticking up like that?

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

Up venture

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Helped my brother move to from Negunee MI 370 miles to Chicago this weekend. Hauled great hit 80 in a few spots cruised around 75. Was nervous about catching some crosswind but didn't feel much except over the Leo Frigo bridge. I didn't feel like i was under powered I was able down shift and haul @$$ when needed. The thin to note is through the construction the road would switch road surface and when crossing over the odd dips for the temporary road the truck would get floaty. Reminds me of the old boats of the 70s and 80s. The suspension is soft so it soaks up the roughness but with the speed and big hump it was a little bouncy. First one caught me off guard. It wasn't anything that would toss me out of control but just something to note.

Did have a lifted JKU pull up snap a couple pics wave with approval and haul ass by. Rig sounded good too:like:

IMG_20190914_103420.jpg