Sponsored

First Granite Crystal VIN# Post Here

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
The dealers who cared to ask knew. The ones who didn’t know what a gladiator was until last Tuesday didn’t. The facts are if your dealer wasn’t up to speed it was his or her fault and partially your fault. We had a couple dealers who truly care about their customers (including @Travis@TriCityJeep ) tell us as early as 4/1 that granite was going to be at the back of the pact going into production as late as August.

Anyone who thought they were going to be the first to have a gladiator while offing a LE has done little to no research. It was originally rumored that some regular custom orders would be delivered before some LEs. This still may be the case of someone orders a standard color next week or two when order banks open.

I understand your frustration. A lot of people have been waiting for their for a while. I sold my JKUR over 3 months ago thinking it would be around this time when I would be taking delivery. The main issue is our American privilege and our need to have instant gratification now. I too suffer from this but was not willing to shell out the cost of a small house or a large boat for a LE when I don’t need all the bells and whistles. I mean really how soon will it be until you loose that 300$ speaker or it gets stolen when your top is off?

Maybe I’m just a hater because I haven’t ordered mine yet? Maybe I’ll join in on the griping when I order my white JTR on 2 weeks? If I do, please keep me in check and quote me this rant.

Sorry to lash out I just wanted to point out that all the writing was on the wall with ample time before you could order. You just had to do a little of the let work.
Curious. You sold your JKUR 3 months ago, hoping to take delivery now, yet you haven’t ordered.....how exactly does that work?
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Curious. You sold your JKUR 3 months ago, hoping to take delivery now, yet you haven’t ordered.....how exactly does that work?
This was when orders were going to be feb then match them April. It’s been a blessing though originally I was sport s now I have enough saved up for a 50% deposit on a rubicon.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
No offense bro. But you are way off base. The fact is my dealer and myself have been tracking this since November when it was first announced and virtually zero information has been provided. I have researched as much as others could I. Here.

Your concept of American privilege is also way off. Stop being so liberal. I earn my money and can spend it anyway I want. It is called capitalism. When a company offers a product and set expectations (even if it was just implied) then there is some expectations that they would meet what was stated.
I don’t think anyone who knows me would even put me anywhere near a liberal. All I was stating is there were dealers who knew that granite was still considered late availability with the launch edition. My comment on American privilege was not about you having money to spend or how you got it but rather the mentality of need to have this now. I work hard for my money too.

You and your dealer missed something because people knew.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t think anyone who knows me would even put me anywhere near a liberal. All I was stating is there were dealers who knew that granite was still considered late availability with the launch edition. My comment on American privilege was not about you having money to spend or how you got it but rather the mentality of need to have this now. I work hard for my money too.

I knew it was late availibility from the outset,
This was when orders were going to be feb then match them April. It’s been a blessing though originally I was sport s now I have enough saved up for a 50% deposit on a rubicon.
we’ll, you’re in luck, because rubis are now shipping! You should be able to find one pretty quick, if you want. What color are you looking for?

robbyr1000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Rubicon LE, 2017 Maserati Ghibli SQ4, 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve 4x4, 2018 Honda Rebel 500

Again so off base.

Don't presume my mentality is I need it/want it now. That condition was created by Jeep through various factors including the name of the vehicle. Launch Edition. Put words and thoughts in your own mouth/head and don't presume you know me or others by making stupid blanket statements.

Cause some people had connections (whether inside or not) to provide them information that others didn't have access to does mean that we all knew or it was communicated. Jeep could have not botched up the whole experience in a number of different ways. My dealer didn't 'miss' anything. Everything he knows was provided to him by FCA and on very short notice (literally the day before was his FCA rep meeting). He called his rep numerous times who up to that point had no information. The concierge site didn't even have the information reference granite up until yesterday. So tell me how I missed something. What did I miss a post of someone saying they heard something which couldn't be verified and I take that as gospel? I work on facts. Facts show that information was not available at the time.

But please keep going on in your 'information privileged' bubble.

Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Let's not become one of those forums people hate to join... the anxiety is making us turn on each other! :surprised:

We've had a lot of misinformation, so it's easy to understand one thing, or another.
Even still, I have no clue whatsoever about when I'll actually get my white LE...

It's just a waiting game - yes the writing was on the wall that it would be a waiting game, but I don't think anyone likes to wait so long :(

In the meantime, I'm living vicariously through the one's that have gotten their gladiators, including Cindy. :rock::rock:

:like:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Again so off base.

Don't presume my mentality is I need it/want it now. That condition was created by Jeep through various factors including the name of the vehicle. Launch Edition. Put words and thoughts in your own mouth/head and don't presume you know me or others by making stupid blanket statements.

Cause some people had connections (whether inside or not) to provide them information that others didn't have access to does mean that we all knew or it was communicated. Jeep could have not botched up the whole experience in a number of different ways. My dealer didn't 'miss' anything. Everything he knows was provided to him by FCA and on very short notice (literally the day before was his FCA rep meeting). He called his rep numerous times who up to that point had no information. The concierge site didn't even have the information reference granite up until yesterday. So tell me how I missed something. What did I miss a post of someone saying they heard something which couldn't be verified and I take that as gospel? I work on facts. Facts show that information was not available at the time.

But please keep going on in your 'information privileged' bubble.
What is the concierge site? Address?

robbyr1000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Rubicon LE, 2017 Maserati Ghibli SQ4, 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve 4x4, 2018 Honda Rebel 500
What is the concierge site? Address?
I shouldn't have used the word 'site'. Its the 1-800 number from the email you should have received from FCA. Some said their dealers sent them notes but I got a note directly from FCA and not my dealer. Let me know if you need the number....

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I shouldn't have used the word 'site'. Its the 1-800 number from the email you should have received from FCA. Some said their dealers sent them notes but I got a note directly from FCA and not my dealer. Let me know if you need the number....
Sure, if you have the number.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Sponsored

robbyr1000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure, if you have the number.
Congratulations! Your official Jeep® Gladiator Launch Edition order has been secured. We’re excited to begin this journey with you, and want to start by confirming your order details.

Please review the below information carefully. If everything is accurate, you’re all set and don’t need to respond! If you have questions about anything listed, please call us at 800-998-1110, option 1 between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EDT. We will return voicemails in the order they are received, and as quickly as possible.

If we don’t hear from you within 48 hours, we’ll keep things moving and consider these details confirmed as accurate.

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
I don't know if it's just me but keeping up with this forum is only making the wait feel even longer. Might have to limit myself :CWL:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can we get some more pics please :like:
I tried to capture the sparkleness of my JK. Just installed a Jtops bikini top on, and ready to go this weekend.theres a couple bug remains on my front fender, but you get the idea. I’m waiting patiently for granite. You should too, those who’ve ordered it. PSA# 419

60B0CEDE-1D6E-42A9-855B-DBAFED311661.jpeg

BAFBF3D4-8734-4972-A1D1-3928FDEE81D7.jpeg

E51CE22B-D1B8-43A8-80D2-72014EF4D369.jpeg

0DFC896D-0A4B-401D-B9F3-7FE8AC97E87C.jpeg