Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger, Used to own 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
According to color chart no granite untill 7/8

image001.jpg
Either you are the ultimate troll for creating this sheet, or Jeep is the ultimate troll for letting this many orders go ahead of a 'launch' edition.

Oh well. Still waiting.

upload_2019-5-2_13-21-15.png

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Either you are the ultimate troll for creating this sheet, or Jeep is the ultimate troll for letting this many orders go ahead of a 'launch' edition.

Oh well. Still waiting.

upload_2019-5-2_13-21-15.png
I didn't find the sheet so I can't take credit. The guy that found it made a thread

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
According to color chart no granite untill 7/8

image001.jpg
What I’m wondering is why is Granite specifically mentioned twice, one for regular build and one for LE build, but the other colors are not mentioned for specific LE build?

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
What I’m wondering is why is Granite specifically mentioned twice, one for regular build and one for LE build, but the other colors are not mentioned for specific LE build?
Probably because the other colors are already available. I think the reason the LE granite is a few weeks after normal granite is so they can work out any kinks with the color.

Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
So, back to the original question 8 pages ago...

When will we see VINs for Granite LEs (or other custom Granite builds)?

Based on the tracking spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18CzyrrDuUyLk1NNhpOmoabLIUt6JA3BXtR-Tlbthhec/edit#gid=0), it looks like the other LEs had VINs assigned about 1 month before scheduled shipment (went to D around 4/18 for ship date 5/18). So, based on the latest color dates with a Granite LE start of 7/8, I'm guessing we should start seeing Granite VINs in about a month (6/8 or a few days after).

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
I am confused about this whole granite delay. Is this just in the US? Granite trucks expected to dealer lots with the first wave of pre-ordered 'samplers' in Canada.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I am confused about this whole granite delay. Is this just in the US? Granite trucks expected to dealer lots with the first wave of pre-ordered 'samplers' in Canada.
That contradicts everything we have heard. Our intel indicates that granite paint won’t even be hooked up to the sprayers until June.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
That contradicts everything we have heard. Our intel indicates that granite paint won’t even be hooked up to the sprayers until June.
This is so frustrating to hear.... In reviewing ETA truck specs at area dealers websites I've seen a few Overland units with the PAU code. When I called about them I was told they were expected as soon as next week but most already claimed/sold. So what is going on?

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Card-Player
I do stand corrected... so some trucks might have been assigned granite but my SM emailed me back today....

Hi Jen,

My Chrysler Rep just informed me that the Granite color will be on restriction for another month or 2.

Do you want to stay with black at get one sooner or do you want me to wait a place a new order when Granite becomes available?

If so, you will get a different VIN #

Let me know

So I am going Billet now since it hides the dirt easier anyhow.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Got this e-mail note from my dealer tonight. If true, then they are starting to assign VINs to Granite LEs. He didn't send me the VIN in the note, so I've asked him for it and also left a message for Jeep concierge. Will hopefully find out tomorrow if I actually have a VIN or he's just getting his orders mixed up. I wasn't expecting to see Granite LE VINs for another month or so if they aren't starting build until 7/8. Maybe some of you can also check with your dealers and see if you are being assigned VINs yet.

"Everything is good with your Gladiator. Your VIN was assigned yesterday."
(if true, VIN was assigned 5/6)

Strange since I was still BG on Friday when he called...

Skyler7381

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite LE
Got this e-mail note from my dealer tonight. If true, then they are starting to assign VINs to Granite LEs. He didn't send me the VIN in the note, so I've asked him for it and also left a message for Jeep concierge. Will hopefully find out tomorrow if I actually have a VIN or he's just getting his orders mixed up. I wasn't expecting to see Granite LE VINs for another month or so if they aren't starting build until 7/8. Maybe some of you can also check with your dealers and see if you are being assigned VINs yet.

"Everything is good with your Gladiator. Your VIN was assigned yesterday."
(if true, VIN was assigned 5/6)

Strange since I was still BG on Friday when he called...
yeah thats interesting, i called today and I was in C status.
Sponsored