Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I had my sunroof open and windows down on Wednesday. Does that count? :turkey:
No...that’s like looking at a buxom topless beauty and being disappointed when you notice pasties. Just not quite the same.
Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Performance Coach
yes I do... they hold perfect down the road.

8C40450A-E2C0-4845-A438-07465F090715.jpeg
As a skin cancer survivor who loves the open air, I’m loving this idea. Well done!

wyodirt

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Secret stuff in secret locations
That is the most interesting WTF config I have ever seen on a jeep. lol I would have never guessed that would be possible
That sun can be brutal sometimes. It still gives a major open air feeling, without the sunburn. I used to do this in my JK before I got a bikini top

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
That is the most interesting WTF config I have ever seen on a jeep. lol I would have never guessed that would be possible

For me, I’ve have had the top open and mesh tops... not a big fan. I like having something over my head for the long sunny days.

As a skin cancer survivor who loves the open air, I’m loving this idea. Well done!
Thank you... I get really burnt quickly on the trail and I like a solid top.

That sun can be brutal sometimes. It still gives a major open air feeling, without the sunburn. I used to do this in my JK before I got a bikini top
it’s awesome that you can do the freedom panels in this way. Also I’ve been looking at doing the twill sunrider. You can still take your top off and have the sunrider installed... so you can have it open for that sunshine or closed for protection.

OP
OP
ATLalien

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Yep warming up again already. Sadly my JT was in timeout today. It gave me difficulty on the new bumper/winch install and had to sit in the corner and think about its actions.

I could understand that set up, tho you don't see it often.

Good to see all the pics! We're under a shelter in place order now, which changes things a bit. Still I'm thinking of using the opportunity to take everything off and use the JT like a golf cart in the neighborhood. Will also have to make a fuel run soon just for my mower. Grass is growing and only have 1/4 gallon left for the mower.

Sponsored

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I could understand that set up, tho you don't see it often.

Good to see all the pics! We're under a shelter in place order now, which changes things a bit. Still I'm thinking of using the opportunity to take everything off and use the JT like a golf cart in the neighborhood. Will also have to make a fuel run soon just for my mower. Grass is growing and only have 1/4 gallon left for the mower.
We have a stay-at-home order that is a joke. Nothing has changed lol. The list of “essential” businesses is growing.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Performance Coach
Two essential businesses I'm glad are still open: booze and guns!

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Two essential businesses I'm glad are still open: booze and guns!
The thought of going to a gun store, with what’s going on, makes me nauseous. Lol. After the first Obama election, I learned to stock up when times are chill. Lol

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Performance Coach
Agreed, my point is that without booze, my wife would go stir crazy and then drive me crazy. At that point having access to extra ammo might not be a good thing! So, I'm glad both are open.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Agreed, my point is that without booze, my wife would go stir crazy and then drive me crazy. At that point having access to extra ammo might not be a good thing! So, I'm glad both are open.
At least she’ll have time to cool down while driving to the gun store lol.

Sponsored

DougM55

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Yep warming up again already. Sadly my JT was in timeout today. It gave me difficulty on the new bumper/winch install and had to sit in the corner and think about its actions.

I ran like this with my JK. In Florida it gets hot sitting in traffic without full shade! Plus it rains every day in the Summer. I don’t mind getting wet, but I hate when it rains fire on my head!

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Yes those June bugs feel exactly like that, first one I was like that was a very hard drop of water that hit me in the face. With the clear lenses in my sunglasses it wasn't to bad though.

The Jeep has been exactly what we needed here as well. Lots of back roads by my to just cruise around on. Nice to get out a little during all of this isolation. Just had to put my jeep back together because the weather is cooling off. Power screwdriver is a must to get the windshield back up.
I used to commute on my motorcycle, about 45 min, and the roads where all through corn field. Going to work wasn't bad, but coming home everyday in june and July sounded like rain, but I did have a full dressed BMW so I wasn't getting hit except maybe the top of my helmet.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I used to commute on my motorcycle, about 45 min, and the roads where all through corn field. Going to work wasn't bad, but coming home everyday in june and July sounded like rain, but I did have a full dressed BMW so I wasn't getting hit except maybe the top of my helmet.
I had a summer where my car was doing bad and i took a sport bike around. Didn't notice the bugs on the helmet, but sometimes I would go somewhere and my shirt would be just covered in dead bugs when I got to my location.

3-pedal-Rub

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Night Train, Buell Lightning, TL, 4runner, JTR
Same here. It was a great weekend so I took everything off for the first time and went to the Blue Ridge Parkway.

4DE9A6BB-E871-4ABA-B288-09F87C75E7E5.jpeg

I like those wheels.
Sponsored