Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
ENDED: please note that group buy pricing is over! This product is still available for ordering at the link below.

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order JTTLgroupbuy_forumbanner

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Sponsored

Last edited:

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order JTTLgroupbuy_forumbanner

The JeepGladiatorForums.com group buy pre-order for the ORACLE Lighting flush mount tail lights is here! Be one of the first to secure your set.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently August 2021. You have likely noticed that there are more delays recently due to raw material sourcing and worldwide freight prioritizations. We understand that this is an investment for many, and we want to be sure that forum members are the first to be able to secure spots for this first production. We have allocated 100 spots that will receive this special group buy pricing.

Normal price: $399.95+ Shipping.
Group buy price: $339.95 and FREE Shipping

Designed to fit flush with the truck bed of the Jeep Gladiator, the new JT Flush Tail Lights from ORACLE Lighting offer sleek styling and improved features including high-powered reverse lights and attractive signature perimeter lighting. We’ve made it even easier to join the exclusive group buy with only one payment and free USA shipping!

HOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT:
  1. Visit the product page for more information.
  2. Add the flush mount tail lights to your cart.
  3. Checkout using code JTGROUPBUY for 15% off special pricing with free USA shipping!

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Group buy code active until all 100 group buy allocations are purchased. Tentative ship date is August 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Can I use my rewards plus the special pricing?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Can I use my rewards plus the special pricing?
Hey Christy, thanks for your interest! You will definitely earn points on this purchase, but you won't be able to use a reward offer (like a discount coupon or free product) with this groupbuy order.
-Rachel

Sponsored

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
Stoked on these! My right rear is cracked thanks to some tight trails.

thanks @ORACLElights

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Do you guys charge now or when it ships?
Hi Jay, the payment is made upfront so nothing holds up the shipping later on and to secure one of the limited number of open spots available. Thanks for the interest!
-Rachel

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Placed my order. Full Oracle LED on my JT except for the absolutely terrible looking stock halogen fender lights.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Order placed! I guess I should look into getting a set of headlights now to complete the set.... 🤔

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Placed my order. Full Oracle LED on my JT except for the absolutely terrible looking stock halogen fender lights.
Thanks for your order and for decking out your build in ORACLE! :muscle:

Order placed! I guess I should look into getting a set of headlights now to complete the set.... 🤔
Thanks, Ben! I have to say...I agree with the headlights :idea:

-Rachel

Glad_Sconnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Already placed my order, but now am slightly concerned based on a picture posted in the other "Flush Mount Light" forum post...

Jeep Gladiator Flush Mount LED Tail Lights for Jeep JT | Group Buy Pre-Order 1619036551635

Can you (@ORACLElights) confirm the brake vs running vs turn signal light set-up? The concern stems from the minimal amount of brake light coverage/illumination area.

Is there a video available to clarify?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Already placed my order, but now am slightly concerned based on a picture posted in the other "Flush Mount Light" forum post...

1619036551635.png

Can you (@ORACLElights) confirm the brake vs running vs turn signal light set-up? The concern stems from the minimal amount of brake light coverage/illumination area.

Is there a video available to clarify?
Hey there, replied over on that thread but adding here as well. The entire red portion lights up as the brake lights. The rear-facing portion referred to is just much brighter for FMVSS compliance. We will have a video available in the near future with more info.

-Rachel
Sponsored