Sponsored

Ford Losing Billions on EV’s

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
like making a statement of “hey, I don’t trust this news source, can you provide a different one” seems to trigger people as well. It was my fault for thinking there was actually a decent conversation to be had here beyond this pettiness.

And please, don’t take this as an attack on anybody. It isn’t. It’s just me lamenting about how I wish we could do better as a community in this discussion.
Quotation marks are for when you're quoting something. This is what you said.

"Ugh. Hard pass.

Was hoping it was a more legitimate source."

Doing better as a community in discussion isn't crapping all over someone's article they shared without providing any additional link or information as to why you don't believe what you're reading. You're the one that made no attempt to further the discussion until someone fed you an article you trusted.

Pettiness. Lol.
Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
Quotation marks are for when you're quoting something. This is what you said.

"Ugh. Hard pass.

Was hoping it was a more legitimate source."

Doing better as a community in discussion isn't crapping all over someone's article they shared without providing any additional link or information as to why you don't believe what you're reading. You're the one that made no attempt to further the discussion until someone fed you an article you trusted.

Pettiness. Lol.
So let me get this straight. You want me to magically know what he's talking about when no link was provided? I didn't "crap all over someone's article they shared" because it wasn't shared in the first place. I was asking that it be shared so we could be discussing the same thing. And I never said I didn't believe it. Don't make things up.

I did express my preference on the quality of the news outlet being used, but that's all. And yes, if I'm being told to go poke around Breitbart in attempts to hopefully find the same article, I'm not going to do that. I would say the same about other equally-questionable "news" websites on both sides of the spectrum. Plus, if we're being honest, telling someone to go find it themselves is counter-productive to the whole idea of having a mutual discussion. But eventually a link was shared, and once it was, the conversation continued.

The second post in this whole thread was mine, and there was a contribution to the discussion in it. And obviously you missed where I expressed thanks when a link was eventually provided. I even furthered the discussion in that post too, albeit in a small way. But you conveniently missed all that it seems. Why are you trying to rewrite what happened in order to attack me?

Wow, those are some fun mental gymnastics you pulled off there.

I genuinely would be interested in having discussions about EV, and in this particular thread it would be about the investment requirements that are clearly needed to bring the technology to a better position. But it won't happen. Everyone is clearly more interested in tearing each other apart, and now I've also been dragged down into the mud. Knowing this forum I should've seen "EV" in the title and just moved on. But it's a topic I'm really interested in and spend a lot of time looking into and talking about with others. So I try, but here, this is what always seems to happen. We start fighting with each other for no reason. Nobody wants this. This is why threads get locked and bans get issued.

Last edited:

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
Let me guess if CNN reported it, you would believe the story right? Or maybe MSNBC?
As mentioned earlier. Breitbart readers are the neo-con version of hipsters.

"UGH lemme guess you take your coffee with milk. Pfft. I pity the people still stuck on cow based products and willfully ignorant."

How can you tell a Breitbart reader? Don't worry, they will tell you within 10 seconds you're reading the wrong media.

"UGH lemme guess you get your news from CNN or perhaps MSNBC. Pfft I pity the people still stuck on MSM and willfully ignorant."

Same shit, both arrogant entitled pricks and the actually willfully disconnected from reality folks.

Hipsters and breitbart readers are the same shitty type of people just different starting points. Need convincing? Look back at all the prior pro breitbart posts here and replace 'MSM and ignorant' with 'milk and soy' and it's the same shitty people.

Both sides suck at life.

Last edited:

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
all y'all breitbart fans are just basically right wing neo-con hispsters lol

and the BEST part is you don't even realize it and you think you're owning the libs and hipsters by actually being the same as them.

you're just owning yourself. and it's glorious for those who can think critically.

what's the term? NPCs? Hiveminds?

mmm. conservative self owns.

Jeep Gladiator Ford Losing Billions on EV’s 1679718355383

Aceman8772

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow

UGH lemme guess you take your coffee with milk and not soy. Pfft. I pity the people still stuck on cow based products.
What the heck is a neo-con version of a hipster?
I don't drink coffee either.

Funny how you judt

UGH lemme guess you take your coffee with milk. Pfft. I pity the people still stuck on cow based products and willfully ignorant.

How can you tell a Breitbart reader? Don't worry, they will tell you within 10 seconds you're reading the wrong media.

UGH lemme guess you get your news from CNN or perhaps MSNBC. Pfft I pity the people on MSM and willfully ignorant.

Same shit, both arrogant entitled pricks who are disconnected.
Had a funny clever reply then realized I am just playing into a trolls hand. You win. You are clever and smart. Feel good about yourself.

Sponsored

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
What the heck is a neo-con version of a hipster?
A breitbart reader. Glad to see it transformed into a joke form. That works, I'll save it. Thanks.

Sorry you don't drink coffee, the cnns will be sad you don't drink soy.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Alright, everybody let’s take a time out. Let’s get back to talking about shitty EV’s. Not sure but there’s something about ‘em I just don’t like, kinda like fake t%ts.