Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Why do we care, this is a Jeep forum not a Ford one. 😂
Well one thing is for sure, Jeeps park next to Jeeps. And now we know Jeeps should not park next to Navigators and expeditions, so there is that..
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
That's not what general automotive means
Then the OP should’ve posted it in that section, obviously, rather than creating a separate thread about it

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If it offends you so dearly, maybe don't open up the threads with a different brand in the title?

You are literally doing this to yourself.
I didn’t do anything to “myself” you make no sense

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Then the OP should’ve posted it in that section, obviously, rather than creating a separate thread about it
Again... what section do you think you are in right now?

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I almost laughed when i got to the part where they say Ford has no idea what the cause is.
Really? Several fires under various conditions - didn't they have them hauled to a place where forensics and fire experts can look them over?
Time to call in the "boys in the lab."

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Again... what section do you think you are in right now?
It got moved a short time ago. It was in general gladiator section. I was going to ask mod about moving but someone already did.

Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
It got moved a short time ago. It was in general gladiator section. I was going to ask mod about moving but someone already did.
That's fair, but @JET_83 doesn't need to be a dick about it. I'm tired of seeing him pollute threads that I want to read like this.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's fair, but @JET_83 doesn't need to be a dick about it. I'm tired of seeing him pollute threads that I want to read like this.
No one asked you to be dickish, wasn’t even talking to you Mr. self-entitled

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I agree - I was on my phone which is a pain to do forums on - so decided to wait for my PC to do the rest of my thought:

Most make/model specific forums also have "other makes" or general conversation areas. How many Camaro owners have only ever owned a Camaro, nothing else, ever? Same for Jeeps - there may be some here, but my bet is most Jeep Gladiator owners have had other makes and models - Tesla, Camaro, Toyota whatever, Land Rover, Mustang, Reo, you name it.
I can't say all forum have such spaces - there's a couple I haven't been to HAHA.
Even the AMC forum I'm co-founder and admin of has an off-topic area, even a "franken-rambler" section where member can talk of their bastardized cars with LS engines, or whatever. That keeps the other areas "cleaner" for those who are looking for the on-topic stuff.

I don't get the hate for the non-Gladiator talk.
Who goes to a party and only talks of the host and their wonderful home? Who goes to any gathering and sticks to one single topic? Must be pretty boring.

I have interest in what's going on in automotive in general. Not necessarily to pick on the others, but it inserts a certain reality - they all have their little problems. GM and steering lockups, Ford and fires (don't forget my F250 had a recall for brake switch fires), Mercedes sun roofs flying off on the freeway into traffic.........

How many here have only ever owned Jeep for their whole lives and have zero interest in anything else at all, even if just a morbid curiosity?

If nothing else, maybe some forum member learned they need to watch their Ford because of this thread.

Show an automotive forum that blocks any talk of any topic other than that specific make and model (and it will probably be a Corvette forum)

seanmh72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
No one asked you to be dickish, wasn’t even talking to you Mr. self-entitled
Does having the post in the ”wrong thread” really cause you that much trouble in your life?

My sister has a neighbor that complained that her dog would leave footprints in his grass….you sound just like him.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Does having the post in the ”wrong thread” really cause you that much trouble in your life?

My sister has a neighbor that complained that her dog would leave footprints in his grass….you sound just like him.
Must have been one damn big dog! So, how did that guy mow? A hovercraft lawn mower?
Sponsored