First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
If you anticipate doing your own oil changes having a Fumoto Drain Valve will make your life much easier.

I have used these oil pan drain valves on various vehicles over the last 15 years and never had any issues.
Here’s the link to the 2019 Jeep Wrangler with the 3.6 since they don’t have the 2020 vehicles up yet.

https://www.fumotooildrainvalve.com/?target=model_product&modelId=595548

If you use the discount code.... Fumoto. You’ll get an additional 10% off.
Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
If you anticipate doing your own oil changes having a Fumoto Drain Valve will make your life much easier.

I have used these oil pan drain valves on various vehicles over the last 15 years and never had any issues.
Here’s the link to the 2019 Jeep Wrangler with the 3.6 since they don’t have the 2020 vehicles up yet.

I used this on my last JK so clean & easy.

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I've had them on two of my Tacoma's and I have one on both my diesel and gas zero turn mowers. I want one for the Gladiator when the Jeep Wave program is up. What we need to know is what the plug thread size is. I had to wait for an oil change to pull and measure the plug, then install it on the following change.

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I bought one for my JK years ago and didn't install because my aftermarket skids interfered. 2013 3.6, will it work for the 2020?

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I bought one for my JK years ago and didn't install because my aftermarket skids interfered. 2013 3.6, will it work for the 2020?
i'll bet they are the same size

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
DUDE! That really rocks! I got seriously nervous this last week when I took my JT in for its 1st oil change to the dealer, cold sweats, tunnel vision, clammy hands. Some of the guys there looked Sketchy at best. I'm not sure if "FREE" is worth going thru those feelings again.
I love that drain plug!

Whiplash2130

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Guy

What pieces do you recommend? The SX type looks from its design that it may be more prone to leaks than the old style... your opinion? What accessory pieces should be purchased?

OP
OP
smlobx

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
What pieces do you recommend? The SX type looks from its design that it may be more prone to leaks than the old style... your opinion? What accessory pieces should be purchased?
I got the F106S
In looking at the oil pan the opening tilts down at a slight angle so I decided to get one of the shorter ones. I didn’t buy any accessories as I have a lift to work on my vehicles but if you’re changing the oil with the truck on the ground maybe a piece of hose that they sell so that you can direct the flow of oil exactly where you want it would be a good idea.

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
Fumoto runs sales every once and a while. They give Vet's a 10% discount if they sign up for it.

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Older thread, but I randomly came across it. I've been on the fence for years about putting one of these on my rig but I just always forget about it. Having a brand new vehicle, I'd like to submit an occasional oil analysis, and with my first oil change coming up now seems like a good time. I ordered the same part number that smlobx did.

Hopefully it doesn't interfere with any skids I may want to install down the line. If it does, I suppose I could just sell the valve and only be out $10-$15. In the meantime, hopefully it's tucked away enough to not get snagged on anything. I honestly haven't had much time to crawl around underneath to see what I'm working with. That'll definitely change though once the weather warms up a bit!

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers