Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

Pondfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Liberty
Waiting around to order myself a Gator Gladiator :whew:. Current plan is when i get it to have it wrapped with the XPEL Stealth. I wonder if the factory bed lining will be compatible with my Dog back there... But I might want to get one of those after marked colored bed linings to match the truck color.

:headbang: only hold back is wishing the price tag wasn't $50k
Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
W
Waiting around to order myself a Gator Gladiator :whew:. Current plan is when i get it to have it wrapped with the XPEL Stealth. I wonder if the factory bed lining will be compatible with my Dog back there... But I might want to get one of those after marked colored bed linings to match the truck color.

Whats xpel stealth?

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...pel-stealth-protection-film.4980/#post-102703

if this works, here is a link to a wrangler that got wrapped in it
I was going to do this to. In fact the link you shared is the same one that got me to fall in love with the black with satin wrap look. However in my research the wraps only really look great for a few years, I have been told they peel, crack, bubble, etc. For the price I have decided to pass. If it was cheaper I would do it for sure, if it was the same price but lasted the life of the vehicle I would do it for sure.

Sponsored

Pondfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Liberty
I was going to do this to. In fact the link you shared is the same one that got me to fall in love with the black with satin wrap look. However in my research the wraps only really look great for a few years, I have been told they peel, crack, bubble, etc. For the price I have decided to pass. If it was cheaper I would do it for sure, if it was the same price but lasted the life of the vehicle I would do it for sure.
Yeah I'm still looking into it, I have heard that it can start to yellow and crack but was hearing its about 8 years down the road, which i can live with, probably have pulled it off by then (praying no wrecks). :( peeling and bubbles I think that would he a hard one to handle, can get those days after being installed by someone who doesnt know what they doing or just wear and tear down years later i guess.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Its a transparent urethane paint protection film that has a matte finish to it.
gotcha. i had ppf put on my pacifica, but not sure of the brand.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Pondfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Liberty
wonder what the matte look would look like on Gator.............actually wonder what Gator looks like by itself, lmao.
I think it will look really good! if the pictures earlier in this post are good ones. That light'ish green take the shinny off I'm thinking it will be a nice and covert

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004

Well . . . it's ONLY (?) $50K cause You Made It so . . . You only have yourself to LOVE IT till hell freezes over . . . :LOL: :clap: :like: ;)

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't make any decisions till you see it in person. We all know Jeeps rendering department sucks at rendering this color, and that's what was in the brochure, another rendering.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Don't make any decisions till you see it in person. We all know Jeeps rendering department sucks at rendering this color, and that's what was in the brochure, another rendering.
k, post whore, cut it out...
lol

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
k, post whore, cut it out...
lol
LMAO, my bad, AT&T, full bars 4gLTE in chicago, internet freaking out, blah.
Sponsored