Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I did and I want to know more details... if the brake line was exposed and was pinholed to lose brakes in this scenario or if he slipped off the pedal and all heck broke loose and it went backwards quickly until hitting the bottom.

Jeep failure or driver failure?
OH yeah I don't know about that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Aljeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
If the gator color is truly going to be this light.. I'm really annoyed that they haven't updated the build tool. Imagine ordering a gator expecting a dark green beauty with dark saddle seats, but then what shows up is vomit with tan seats...

If Jeep has decided on a dif color, update the build tool so you don't end up with pissed customers

I was really counting on the dark green, but not sure what to do now. Never imagined getting white, but that's looking like the next best option.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the gator color is truly going to be this light.. I'm really annoyed that they haven't updated the build tool. Imagine ordering a gator expecting a dark green beauty with dark saddle seats, but then what shows up is vomit with tan seats...

If Jeep has decided on a dif color, update the build tool so you don't end up with pissed customers

I was really counting on the dark green, but not sure what to do now. Never imagined getting white, but that's looking like the next best option.
Shouldthey update the build tool, yes! But since the color isn't available, nobody can order it then be pissed when it shows up, yet.

I would laugh if they never update it and it's just an oversite. Then a few hundred people get their jts bought back by fca.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Shouldthey update the build tool, yes! But since the color isn't available, nobody can order it then be pissed when it shows up, yet.

I would laugh if they never update it and it's just an oversite. Then a few hundred people get their jts bought back by fca.
Only the foolish would order without at least looking for a real life picture. FCA would not buy back. Only possibility is opting out of deal if you ordered blindly

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Anybody at EJS or Jeep beach able to get the paint code for Gator yet ? So that we can see if it matches any older Jeep colours ?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Okay guys/gals since Gator is the best Club EVER, i have commissioned @ThirtyOne to help make our mascot/emblem (he made the emblems for Sting Gray on the JL forum and has discussed that a bit on here too). You need to look at ALL the photos, then make comments below on which one you guys like. My 2 and 5 year old boys and 36 year old wife like the Gladiator Gator.

I'm not sure if he does this type of work all the time, but he's been super awesome in this process. Thank you so much @ThirtyOne

This was some of the inspiration,
NC-VSWA204C-Gator-Coin-site-1.jpg

This was sketch 1, commando ish Gator
gator sketch 1.JPG

Sketch 2 Commando gator
gator sargeant sketch 2.JPG

sketch 3 Gladiator Gator
gator gladiator sketch.jpg

Mock up Sergeant Gator.
gator sargenat emblem mock up.jpg

Mock up Gladiator Gator.
gator gladiator mock up.jpg

Pre-vector Sergeant Gator "inked"
1.png

Pre-vector Gladiator Gator "inked"
2.png
Wow. I missed this. What a great idea for the Gator folks. Is there Gator for the JL? You may start a movement...

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. I missed this. What a great idea for the Gator folks. Is there Gator for the JL? You may start a movement...
I don't think gator for jl exists yet. In a few months I'll post the ordering details for the gator gladiator badges. Pricing will be the same as Sting gray.
Sponsored