Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
So the color ends up being a completely different color then the one in the build configurator. It looks like a better Gobi instead of military green.

If anyone is on the fence waiting to see what it looks like without all the mods this should give you an idea:

GatorJT1.jpg
Wow. Just wow.

Thanks man!
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
no I mean, do the black fenders and top, and then "treat yourself" to a decked box, or new wheels, or whatever. Buy a nice jump pack, case of Coors! lol Heck, do all of those things. :piggybank:
I have a whole evil plan lined up... lift and wheels and tires and bumper and lights and winch and sliders and air compressor and cb.

To start. :facepalm:

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I really like body colored fender flairs but Gator may be one of the colors where black flairs look best.
I'm also thinking it's one of the few colors where I would probably like to black out the grille. The concept has pretty much nailed the look for me..

Totally 100% dead on true. However, a can of flat black plasti-dip and it will look pretty good.
Yeah... I like it as the base color with all the offsets in black. The all matching version seems like too much Gator.

Since we got the build tool, I've dream built them all with matching top and fenders, but I'm converted on this one!

Same boat, black flares, top, and grille.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
NP already used that photo for another color so Gator took about 45 seconds.

GatorJT10.jpg
just wow! @pau32 , thanks for answering a bunch of my stupid questions via PM, i tried as best i could to change this one after spending an hour on it. My first try at color changing a vehicle so not bad i guess. Yours are just marvelous!
jeep-gladiator-6.png

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
okay so definately black fenders for me, but not sure if black top or green top. man if pau32's renderings are close with color, i'm so in love with this color, :involve:

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Here's a Sport S it looks odd with the stock wheels

GatorJT6.jpg

A Sahara with color matched everything

GatorJT3.jpg

Gator is definitely a Rubicon color

GatorJT2.jpg
You should stop with these renderings. They're not accurate. You can't simulate real paint. It's just as fake as any Instagram model.

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Yeah... I like it as the base color with all the offsets in black. The all matching version seems like too much Gator.

Since we got the build tool, I've dream built them all with matching top and fenders, but I'm converted on this one!

Same boat, black flares, top, and grille.
I think it looks too much on any other color but Gator. All around the back looks better regardless.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
just wow! @pau32 , thanks for answering a bunch of my stupid questions via PM, i tried as best i could to change this one after spending an hour on it. My first try at color changing a vehicle so not bad i guess. Yours are just marvelous!
jeep-gladiator-6.png
Looks like rescue green without the flake.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like rescue green without the flake.
yeah, my bad, pau32 said not all photos can be manipulated with perfection. That's the excuse i'm going with. lol

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah, my bad, pau32 said not all photos can be manipulated with perfection. That's the excuse i'm going with. lol
I think it’s s good thing. If that’s the true color, I’m rethinking my granite crystal LE order. Lol.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should stop with these renderings. They're not accurate. You can't simulate real paint. It's just as fake as any Instagram model.
I think @pau32 is the man and his renderings are about the only thing we Gator lovers have to hold onto until jeep starts producting JTs in this color.

His renderings are based on the Wayout concept colors, which is WAY DIFFERENT than the build/price tool. I say keep up the good work @pau32.

Anybody that really follows this thread will know the only real ones are the Wayout concept, everything else is #fakenews. :CWL:

Last edited:
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it’s s good thing. If that’s the true color, I’m rethinking my granite crystal LE order. Lol.
Hopefully you're buying the LE at a discount, then you can just sell it for a small markup, and then buy a Rubigator!

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully you're buying the LE at a discount, then you can just sell it for a small markup, and then buy a Rubigator!
Rubigator.....catchy. The rubigranite will have to suffice. Lol.
Sponsored