Now the countdown begins...

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Just ordered:

Gator Gladiator
Sport S
Max Tow
Spray in bedliner
Mopar hard tri fold tonneau
Slush mats
Freedom black hard top

Now the countdown begins...
Black fenders?

Sponsored

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Tundra Crewmax, Indian Springfield Dark Horse
Black fenders?
Yessir. Only option but would have ordered anyway. The sport s was the right options for towing and payload while still making an ok price point. I like the black accents of the hard top and fenders. Now if only black wheels had been an option for the sport s...

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
I agree with the black wheels for the S. There our several people on here putting different wheels on there Rubicons. I am going to start looking for a set of take offs. Unless my wife says I have to spend it on hers. She is talking about trading in her F150 for a Gladiator, only red, not Gator. I get the Gator.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I like the black accents of the hard top and fenders. Now if only black wheels had been an option for the sport s...
AMEN! That's the kind of Gator i'll have in about 3 years time. Good for you. Gotta post pics of course!

Dude, buy LE wheels from somebody else now. Throw em on when your Gator comes in. I'm rolling on LE wheels, heard of a few other Sport S guys that are rolling on LE wheels too.

Good luck!

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree with the black wheels for the S. There our several people on here putting different wheels on there Rubicons. I am going to start looking for a set of take offs. Unless my wife says I have to spend it on hers. She is talking about trading in her F150 for a Gladiator, only red, not Gator. I get the Gator.
so you want to be a 2 Gladiator family? Gator and Red? That's awesome.

Sponsored

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMEN! That's the kind of Gator i'll have in about 3 years time. Good for you. Gotta post pics of course!

Dude, buy LE wheels from somebody else now. Throw em on when your Gator comes in. I'm rolling on LE wheels, heard of a few other Sport S guys that are rolling on LE wheels too.

Good luck!
LE wheels? Forgive my ignorance of the acronymn.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE wheels? Forgive my ignorance of the acronymn.
Rubicon Launch Edition wheels. Only 4190 LE trucks made, but many guys with LEs have upgraded the wheels. You can get them for around $1200-$1500 for a set i'd imagine.

Here's my Sport S with "LE" wheels.
20190816_070819-jpg-jpg.jpg

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Launch Edition wheels.
Ahhh. A buddy told me that rubi take offs can be had often with 33's relatively cheaply. I may look into that if I can get some cash flow from armor sales. Just starting out with this side gig. Might also look for an aftermarket tan soft top eventually.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahhh. A buddy told me that rubi take offs can be had often with 33's relatively cheaply. I may look into that if I can get some cash flow from armor sales. Just starting out with this side gig. Might also look for an aftermarket tan soft top eventually.
Rubi take offs with 33s yes, but the ALL BLACK with 33s only came on the LEs so far. And they can be had for the same price as "normal" rubi take offs if you find the right deal.

AngelArmorNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi take offs with 33s yes, but the ALL BLACK with 33s only came on the LEs so far. And they can be had for the same price as "normal" rubi take offs if you find the right deal.
Even the granite crystal rims are better than these polished silver alums... I almost went gobi just bc it looked better with silver wheels.
Sponsored