GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Please have Gecko be available for the 2022 model year! Or it be a long term color for multiple years!

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Please have Gecko be available for the 2022 model year! Or it be a long term color for multiple years!
Assuming I'm able to get one I kind of want it to be a super short run or by JT standards a normal run. Everyone else has these limited edition gladiators now.

I feel you though. Punk'n was my dream color but my dumbass was waiting on the brake controller that was "coming soon" assuming the 2020 colors would be available for all of 2020.

With how prominent Punk'n was in the marketing and how short it lasted I doubt Gecko well be available for long at all.

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I'm trying to hold out. IDK if there is a chance it will come out for this year yet or wait till 2022. If so I wonder when ordering would be available? Longer i wait more miles i put on my current which is already at 136k and 14 years old. UgH ⏳

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I'm trying to hold out. IDK if there is a chance it will come out for this year yet or wait till 2022. If so I wonder when ordering would be available? Longer i wait more miles i put on my current which is already at 136k and 14 years old. UgH ⏳
Considering they announced it and it's in the fleet guide I can't imagine they won't release it this year. If it opens in May what would it be, 3 months before they start showing up? So August at the earliest maybe?

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
Considering they announced it and it's in the fleet guide I can't imagine they won't release it this year. If it opens in May what would it be, 3 months before they start showing up? So August at the earliest maybe?
So yeah that would be in time for the 2022 new models I guess. AUGUST soo far away. 6 more months of trolling and learning here in the forum just means a larger wish list. Maybe I should start buying some items ahead of time. Lol

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
So yeah that would be in time for the 2022 new models I guess. AUGUST soo far away. 6 more months of trolling and learning here in the forum just means a larger wish list. Maybe I should start buying some items ahead of time. Lol
I’ll go ahead and say that Gecko is absolutely the next and final color, orders will begin in may with deliveries starting in may and it will only be a 2021 color

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
I’ll go ahead and say that Gecko is absolutely the next and final color, orders will begin in may with deliveries starting in may and it will only be a 2021 color
Oh hell's yeah I hope your right. Need to start chatting with some local dealers I guess, IF this happens how is best to order etc. If I can swing it an 80th edition with Gecko. So I can get the badge and the color. Plus this gives me basically blacked out interior. If not an 80th then it will be a Sport S. Either way need to make sure dealer has the option to upgrade gears added into the finance plus lift and rims and get it over with.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Another limited color? We'll have to wait for the fleet guide for 2022 then!

Sponsored

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
I just bought a grill for mine! Parts are piling up in the basement and I don’t even have mine yet! 😜

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
DAMN!!! WOOHOO!!! I'M GOING TO ZERO IN ON A DIESEL RUBICON IN GECKO. LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE EATING BREATHING AND LIVING OVERTIME!

Sublime

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gecko Green 2021 Sport S
So I spent most of this afternoon detailing my chargers engine bay. Still some cleanup to do. Found a couple bolts missing that mount my coolant tank to the car. Fortunately no damage but need to get replacements tomorrow. My shop must have missed these after my engine swap.

Each weekend I wait I'll continue to do a little more to hopefully get some extra dollars for my trade in
Sponsored