GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Those 35s look great. Any rubbing at all the way it is?
No rubbing at all 35x10.5 Kendra klevers. I'm planning on doing a leveling kit or a lift kit
Sponsored

Mnext02

First Name
Pdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Stinger
?

Is that just them offering incentives that you would get anyway? be careful some try to play dumb and use the incentive as being "the discount"
they are asking over msrp. I have negotiated down to $2k under msrp so far. I’ve seen other dealers at $6400 below msrp.

Deisher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Did you velcro to the tailgate? If not, how secure is it?
I did use the velcro. It is secure without it. It has aluminum bar that actually holds the window down. The velcro just keeps the hang over material from flapping. I didn't try it without the velcro to know how bad it flaps.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
they are asking over msrp. I have negotiated down to $2k under msrp so far. I’ve seen other dealers at $6400 below msrp.
Thats good for today. Most you will only find MSRP minus whatever rebates/incentives are in place.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I still hope that is before any incentive for your area is applied. I would never pay over MSRP anywhere.

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I don’t know why people don’t get color matched tops. Looks so much better IMO
I strongly prefer the black fenders and top with gecko.
Cosmetics are in the eye of the beholder but if you’re actually wheeling it, the fenders are gonna get wrecked and I love the bestow sunrider which matches the black hard top

Sponsored

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Ace rails installed today. I was too hungover and scared to do it last weekend. Was still scared today but didn't drink as much last night.
I'm still scared of wiring in my winch. Well not so much the wiring but drilling out a spot for the Ford starter relay.

Got a lift installed this week
One of the $600 rear shocks blew out on the test drive. Good thing I had the dealer do it. Or I'd have spent the next week driving around in a bouncy house waiting for its replacement.
They quoted me $2700 but only cost $2500 all said and done.

I keep seeing these rails and I like them. I really wish I didn't I don't need more parts added to my want list.

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Well Here's a picture I took today with my busted cellphone camera. Decided to go for a spin out in my folk's field to get a look at the erosion.

After the 2" lift the 33's look teeny.

But it doesn't bottom out as bad. Doesn't at all in normal highway driving.

20220122_102231.jpg

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I'm still scared of wiring in my winch. Well not so much the wiring but drilling out a spot for the Ford starter relay.

Got a lift installed this week
One of the $600 rear shocks blew out on the test drive. Good thing I had the dealer do it. Or I'd have spent the next week driving around in a bouncy house waiting for its replacement.
They quoted me $2700 but only cost $2500 all said and done.

I keep seeing these rails and I like them. I really wish I didn't I don't need more parts added to my want list.
The horror stories about breaking body bolts had me paranoid. Didn't really run into any touble other than 1 that was a PITA to get out but everything went smoothley, more or less.
Sponsored