Occupation
Yes
Last edited:

Roklimo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green Mojave
New shoes! 37” Patagonia MT’s on gunmetal Vision Nemesis wheels, -12OS. Stock Mojave suspension. No rubbing on road. I am sure it would rub flexed out on the trail. I’m going to run it like this for a while. Probably go with AEV 2” at some point.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 0D752FAD-1EB1-48F0-B549-33089C39F15B
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 6469379F-3689-4476-8BF9-DCDBA274015D
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 62B46AAF-FCB8-44AA-A5E0-C7444C55CB24

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Haven't really been paying attention to the order guide since I already have mine but have been wondering about Gecko comming back. Does "Late Avaliability" mean those are all the colors comming out this year? If Gecko is actually completely done for the forseeable future that would be terrific!

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club Capture.JPG

Sponsored

ATX_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
IT
Haven't really been paying attention to the order guide since I already have mine but have been wondering about Gecko comming back. Does "Late Avaliability" mean those are all the colors comming out this year? If Gecko is actually completely done for the forseeable future that would be terrific!

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club Capture.JPG
Gecko is in the the 22 Fleet Order guide along with Gobi. It should come back this year. I believe late availability just means it will be available later in the month.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Gecko is in the the 22 Fleet Order guide along with Gobi. It should come back this year. I believe late availability just means it will be available later in the month.
I sure would like to see jeep update their website a lot quicker. It doesn't show Gobi being available,
and who knows when/if it will? This happened in 2021 with Gecko also. Most of us ordered the color
over a month before it was on the website. Then Gecko was showing available for months after it was finished and not available. I saw a new bright yellow Wrangler on a dealer's lot yesterday,
and that color isn't on the Wrangler site either. I just looked again, I was wrong about yellow for the Wrangler, it is listed. It is High Velocity. I'm still hoping Gecko doesn't come back this year. I wanted
a low production color to be different. There are still new Gecko Gladiators out there if anybody wants one.

Last edited:

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Guys, I think Gecko and Nacho are going to be rare and will probably not be a common color among the Jeep cycle for the Gladiator. Similar to Tuscadero for the JL.

I could be wrong, but it looks like Jeep is going to do the usual white, black, red, set of greys, blue hue, some green hue and/or brown hue, and then a couple fringe colors like orange/yellow/pink/purple/bright-green.

When you compare Jeep against other brands, it blows them away with color availability. That's a definite lure to Jeep is that their fun colors reflect their fun products.

rtjeepman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
I sure would like to see jeep update their website a lot quicker. It doesn't show Gobi being available,
and who knows when/if it will? This happened in 2021 with Gecko also. Most of us ordered the color
over a month before it was on the website. Then Gecko was showing available for months after it was finished and not available. I saw a new bright yellow Wrangler on a dealer's lot yesterday,
and that color isn't on the Wrangler site either. I just looked again, I was wrong about yellow for the Wrangler, it is listed. It is High Velocity. I'm still hoping Gecko doesn't come back this year. I wanted
a low production color to be different. There are still new Gecko Gladiators out there if anybody wants one.
I agree with the desire to keep the Gecko color as rare as possible. I very much enjoy rarely ever seeing another one on the road. It's fun being part of a smaller community of Gecko Gladiator owners.

Sponsored