Sponsored

Klrstrawberry

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator overland
I wish the 4xe was coming out on the gladiator in 2022- I would love a 4xe Gecko JT . I will have to decide between ordering my favorite color now or waiting all together and hope that the two come out at the same time in the near future

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I wish the 4xe was coming out on the gladiator in 2022- I would love a 4xe Gecko JT . I will have to decide between ordering my favorite color now or waiting all together and hope that the two come out at the same time in the near future
4xe JT will be out soon

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I know, I'm dying to see how they handle GVWR on the JT version of the 4xe. Unfortunately, the insiders in Detroit are hinting at a 2023 model year for the JT 4xe.

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
I know, I'm dying to see how they handle GVWR on the JT version of the 4xe. Unfortunately, the insiders in Detroit are hinting at a 2023 model year for the JT 4xe.
Probably will be out with the Grand Cherokee 2 row, so late this year

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I'm leery about the 4xE myself. I'd rather wait a few years to see how they do in the Wrangler.

Sponsored

GoGreenSpartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sahara
Occupation
IT

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
What's the estimated price difference going to be for the 392? The JT is already horribly expensive for a midsize pickup.
Astronomical for the Wrangler, so I assume the same for JT. JLU Rubicon starts at $42,xxx, JLU Rubicon 392 starts at $73,xxx.
I'd rather buy a new wrangler and used sports car than spend that on a V8 Wrangler but I suspect I'm not the target audience.