Sponsored

Getting that sweet 7-8% below invoice

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
I just ordered mine Monday as well. He's been decently responsive on email.
congrats. I am close to ordering mine but I had to switch models because I did not know that a few models don't come with power locks or windows.
Sponsored

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Yeah I just ordered my wife a wrangler Monday from daniel, after picking up my New gladiator from them Friday… they are covered up right now… maybe send another email in a day or two if you haven’t heard from them
Anyone heard from Gupton recently? I reached out recently but haven’t heard anything back. Ready to pull the trigger on a Sport S Max Tow all packages if I can get these 6/8% below invoice.
I reached out via internet request and got in touch with Walter Lee and he was very responsive and kind with my series of questions (all over emails) helped me with the my order which I placed on Monday July 5th, had my VIN and VON in next two days:)

MojaveCT

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator mojave
Occupation
Automotive Sales Professional
Those lucky folks that are walking away with keys at this price point - What do you think the biggest deciding factors were? Pre-approved financing, fat down payment, dashing good looks? I know I have 2/3 of these but just want to go in prepared as best as possible next month when mine gets delivered.
You guys are not getting 8% under invoice, Maybe under Msrp......

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
It is generally 6% under invoice through group discount then some adds for 1% here and there (financing 1% + tread lightly 1%).

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
It is generally 6% under invoice through group discount then some adds for 1% here and there (financing 1% + tread lightly 1%).
This is consistent with what Gupton is offering 6-8% off of invoice price👍🏽

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
This is consistent with what Gupton is offering 6-8% off of invoice price👍🏽
Added note : 6-8% off invoice on FACTORY ORDERS. My understanding is it's not on current inventory.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
It is indeed X% under invoice that folks, like myself, travel and hunt for. I was ready to pull the trigger on a loaded Mojave with Daniel before opting for a diesel Willys. That Mojave would have been just shy of 11k off MSRP (roughly 7% off invoice).

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
Well, my Mojave stickered for $59820 and I paid $51408, so yeah it’s 8% off invoice. Or depending how you like to look at it, it would be 14% of MSRP.

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Music Industry
I already ordered a loaded Sport S Gladiator with the Max Tow package from my local dealer in PA. I have the VON and VIN. They're telling me I can only get the 1% below invoice since I have the Tread Lightly membership. This will be our 2nd Jeep lease from this dealership. What do you guys suggest in my current situation? Order was placed June 14 and the estimated ship date is July 23. We put nothing down, signed nothing since our salesman is our friend, but I think he's only doing what he's allowed as per the dealership. Is it too late for me to get THIS jeep through a place like Gupton at 8% off invoice? Help please!!

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
They’re not wrong, but there’s almost always a $1500 rebate on Sport trims, though they do change monthly. I made sure I had a base price of 5% off invoice, plus 1% for having an FCA control number before going forward. Good idea to join Tread Lightly for that extra 1% discount. You’ll need to have membership for at least 30 days before the discount will apply.
what is tread lightly? Do you have a link?

Sponsored

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
I already ordered a loaded Sport S Gladiator with the Max Tow package from my local dealer in PA. I have the VON and VIN. They're telling me I can only get the 1% below invoice since I have the Tread Lightly membership. This will be our 2nd Jeep lease from this dealership. What do you guys suggest in my current situation? Order was placed June 14 and the estimated ship date is July 23. We put nothing down, signed nothing since our salesman is our friend, but I think he's only doing what he's allowed as per the dealership. Is it too late for me to get THIS jeep through a place like Gupton at 8% off invoice? Help please!!
Im in Central PA I'd like to know all this. What is the link to Tread Lightly?

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
The forum has a post in this topic about the tread lightly program. You can also find quite a few threads here about dealers around the country who sell at 6-8% below invoice. I don’t think the 6% discount applies to leases

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
The forum has a post in this topic about the tread lightly program. You can also find quite a few threads here about dealers around the country who sell at 6-8% below invoice. I don’t think the 6% discount applies to leases
Buying and no financing. Any suggestions would appreciate asap. Since the Gecko came out today for the dealers (thanks to my wife and her persistence) ordering and want the best deal possible! THANKS!

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
https://treadlightly.org/
If you join at the $100 rate, it gives you an FCA control number which will allow you 1% off of invoice price on a new FCA vehicle. This is usually done in addition to any percentage off your dealer will do on an order.

BL5289

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Occupation
Sales
Did Renee come out and call you Jeremy? You may very well have sat in mine. GCM, gray leather interior, black hardtop, painted flares, all tech except safety groups...

They completely honored agreed upon pricing. I got an MSRP (57,245) vehicle for 49,420, ordered to my spec.

-Jeremy
which dealership was this?
Sponsored