Sponsored

Glad i was in the Gladiator this morning.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
In all honesty those things would have made the situation so much worse. All I had happen was some rubber transfer on my wheel and a little scar that would likely happen off-road anyways. Blowing out the guy's rear tire would have caused all hell to break loose with him going as fast as he was.
#NotYourProblem
Sponsored

TheHops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

thetruth1983

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
I tear down doors for a living

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
I was side-swiped in my JKUR by a drunk years ago. The tires really messed up his car, no damage for me.

I have a Garmin mini. I think having a display on a dash camera is stupid. The wifi really works and you can download easily, also use a live feed to aim the camera. I added the parking mode hardwire cable.

Sponsored

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara
Does anyone have a good solution for mounting one in the JT and not having wires going everywhere?
This works awesome for phone - very solid and would also work for a camera. It mounts using the two existing bolts in the JL/JT dash under the rubber tray mat: CheroCar JL JT Metal Cellphone Dash Phone Holder fits for 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL, fits for 2020 Jeep Gladiator Trunk JT, Interior Accessories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZV416SN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_uz0CFb8A6AHDS

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Edit: not sure why it keeps turning that picture sideways... sorry.
also not sure if the upload loses quality but the truck tag in front of me is crystal clear on my phone.

AFEA6657-8815-43BC-BCA3-097C10C4AF8C.jpeg
When you post a picture, do not use the "Attach files" icon at the bottom. Instead, use the"insert image" (rectangle with mountain and sun)" icon on the toolbar above. Worked for me.

NOLAFOOL

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marine Carpenter
The first thing I bought for Christmas was dash cams for all our vehicles. So many are good. Take your pick. I bought apeman on Amazon. Works great 👍. The camera does not lie.
Sponsored