Sponsored

Gladiator Bed - Topper/Cap

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I actually submitted a comment to them on their website, but never heard back from them. Of everyone on that list (I went and double checked each of them), they are far and away the best looking product... ESPECIALLY if they create the over-cab rack to go with it. I hope they're having some success in their prototype. and that it'll be here sooner than later... though technically i'm not in the market for another 6-8 months anyway.
I hope you get a response and can get one done, best of luck
Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I hope you get a response and can get one done, best of luck
It's been a couple of weeks... at this point I'm not optimistic. I figure I'll just keep watching for progress anywhere.

I went hunting for some statement that they were working on a Gladiator version on the Tacoma forums but couldn't find it. Do you happen to have a link?

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It's been a couple of weeks... at this point I'm not optimistic. I figure I'll just keep watching for progress anywhere.

I went hunting for some statement that they were working on a Gladiator version on the Tacoma forums but couldn't find it. Do you happen to have a link?
I'll go back and have a look, can't remember exactly where I saw it, I was at work using a work computer, so I might have to do a new search, lol.....once I disconnect from their server, lol

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
had a look at everything I looked at and I will have to apologize to everyone on this thread.....I think I looked at your post here yesterday, and looked at the websites (tacomaworld and dissent off-road) and was more hopeful than the information that was provided....there is no indication on either website that Dissent Off-road is currently working on a Gladiator version. I think we should all write the company and lightly "pressure" them to start working on it once he is done with the Taco one. Again my apologies to everyone on this thread.

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
had a look at everything I looked at and I will have to apologize to everyone on this thread.....I think I looked at your post here yesterday, and looked at the websites (tacomaworld and dissent off-road) and was more hopeful than the information that was provided....there is no indication on either website that Dissent Off-road is currently working on a Gladiator version. I think we should all write the company and lightly "pressure" them to start working on it once he is done with the Taco one. Again my apologies to everyone on this thread.
I have found the thread I got the information on..... see the following thread, there are pictures on page three that show it in fabrication on a Gladiator.....this thing is awesome.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/bed-rack-that-works-with-tonneau-cover.14240/page-3

Sponsored

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Can't stick enough likes on this post! Glad you found it, bookmarked and "Watch"ing now.
I really like the rack and may sway me from the Maximus-3 overland rack that I have been eyeing, the only holdback on a roof rack from them is the length as it attaches directly to the roof rails (front and back) so cannot remove hard top freedom panels with rack in place.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I really like the rack and may sway me from the Maximus-3 overland rack that I have been eyeing, the only holdback on a roof rack from them is the length as it attaches directly to the roof rails (front and back) so cannot remove hard top freedom panels with rack in place.
Yah, I don't remove my panels much but... i prefer the option. I'm mostly interested in the rear rack for the time being so they still have time to create a half-rack up front. (c;