JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Hi @JKLivin833,

Please send our team a private message with your case number so that I can look into an update for you.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Thank you!

Darlene
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
@JeepCares
So here is an update. It’s been 4 weeks since I took it to the dealer for pictures and have the team there look at it. I’ve spoken to my case manager and to another case manager. I’m being told that they’re looking at it, but no one seems sure what stage it’s in. No one can give me an answer of when I can take my vehicle in for repair. At this point, had I dropped my truck off to be for warranty, as I could have, it would have been at the dealer for basically a month. This is sad on so many levels. I mean literally it would be covered by the lemon law in 2 days had I dropped it off to them and waited for the repair. Not only that, but now my UConnect is glitching and the screen is blinking almost constantly. Thanks for the great build and service Jeep.

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Wow that’s pretty sad on Chrysler’s part.. so much for “jeep cares” I guess once they get your $ they don’t care!!!! Keep us posted

Sponsored

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Wow that’s pretty sad on Chrysler’s part.. so much for “jeep cares” I guess once they get your $ they don’t care!!!! Keep us posted
It really is, and I’ll keep you all posted. At some point they’re breaching my warranty contract by failing to attempt to repair the vehicle in a timely manner.

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
It really is, and I’ll keep you all posted. At some point they’re breaching my warranty contract by failing to attempt to repair the vehicle in a timely manner.
Drop it off and ask for a loaner. Tell them you'll be back once it's fixed. Lemon law looks at how many days you're without your vehicle.

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Drop it off and ask for a loaner. Tell them you'll be back once it's fixed. Lemon law looks at how many days you're without your vehicle.
working on this.

I spoke to my case manager at Jeep Cares today. Last week I was told the dealership had submitted photos and they’re just waiting on a word back on repair. Today I’m told no pictures have been submitted (after 28 days) and that they hoped to have them submitted by the end of next week. It’s been 4 weeks now and FCA is not complying in terms of repair. Add in my other issue with UConnect and the godawful screech the thing makes in start up, plus the crappy shifting. I was literally told to go to another dealer for pictures and service if I couldn’t wait until next week. FCA is ridiculous. They have my money, so why help now

@JeepCares

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
working on this.

I spoke to my case manager at Jeep Cares today. Last week I was told the dealership had submitted photos and they’re just waiting on a word back on repair. Today I’m told no pictures have been submitted (after 28 days) and that they hoped to have them submitted by the end of next week. It’s been 4 weeks now and FCA is not complying in terms of repair. Add in my other issue with UConnect and the godawful screech the thing makes in start up, plus the crappy shifting. I was literally told to go to another dealer for pictures and service if I couldn’t wait until next week. FCA is ridiculous. They have my money, so why help now

@JeepCares
The only time the dealership needs to submit pictures for anything body related is if they need to do paint work. Anything else they can fix without prior authorization. This doesn't seem to be an FCA issue, rather a dealer issue.

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
The only time the dealership needs to submit pictures for anything body related is if they need to do paint work. Anything else they can fix without prior authorization. This doesn't seem to be an FCA issue, rather a dealer issue.
Possibly, but the dealer is an extension. They can put the pressure on them to do work. Jeep obviously just doesn’t think fixing my vehicle is a priority.

Sponsored

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Possibly, but the dealer is an extension. They can put the pressure on them to do work. Jeep obviously just doesn’t think fixing my vehicle is a priority.
Ask to have the Jeep district service manager contact you. You'll find out where the hold up is.

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
All the reps are working from home so there's no excuse for them not contacting you.
Agreed. I feel like I’ve been very reasonable in waiting 4 weeks for a response. I’m understanding of all of the struggles that they’re going through with the pandemic and interruption of business as usual.........but 4 weeks?

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. I feel like I’ve been very reasonable in waiting 4 weeks for a response. I’m understanding of all of the struggles that they’re going through with the pandemic and interruption of business as usual.........but 4 weeks?

That's excessive. A dealer can pick up a phone and call a rep, that's why I said it was a dealer issue, not a manufacturer issue.
Sponsored