GLADIATOR FORUM ADDICTION

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Im on here at least 10 times a day when there's nothing to do at work. My excuse is I don't have a gladiator yet so if anyone wants to help with my addiction and buy me a gladiator I promise I'll cut down to just 9 times a day :giggle:
Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
nope, i was busy today at work, only checked in once and had 28 notifications!!!!! I don't have a problem.
Yeah, but who’s counting?!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yeah, but who’s counting?!
The forum counts for me, we're friends. Kinda like that "Her" movie, but I'm not in love. Lol

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
it's 7:11am...I've already been on twice...I guess I should admit I have a problem...

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
More than 5 times for sure. I have a Forum problem in general though, between Bimmerforum for the BMW and Ford mustang forum for the mustang and.and couple bike forums.and running forums for the obvious biking and running I do.

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
How many times a day do you look at the gladiator forum 1 being the lowest and over 5 times then you’re like me you have a forum problem and need medical help
I dont even own gladiator and i come her more than the JL side

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I know I'm new, but I wish they would join Tapatalk, or would make an iPhone app (through the app store) so I could access the forum in an easier more mobile-friendly manner while on breaks at work.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Honestly, I’m gonna cut back Checking in. My opinions are not valued on this site. Everyone thinks that they are better than me, oh well I’ll keep my knowledge and my comments to myself... if I post, I’ll post but honestly it’s not worth being on here anymore.

Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Honestly, I’m gonna cut back Checking in. My opinions are not valued on this site. Everyone thinks that they are better than me, oh well I’ll keep my knowledge and my comments to myself... if I post, I’ll post but honestly it’s not worth being on here anymore.
Why do you think this? Forums are a slice of society. Unlike your friends, you can’t pick your forum acquaintances, other than ignoring true idiots. Personally, I enjoy the red queen build and if someone else has an issue, that issue belongs to them not you.

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I am forumholic as well. Don’t own a Gladiator so I’m on here day dreaming at least 3 times a day. Sunday’s are the worst as I’ll sit here for hours in the morning reading it all.

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Im on here at least 10 times a day when there's nothing to do at work. My excuse is I don't have a gladiator yet so if anyone wants to help with my addiction and buy me a gladiator I promise I'll cut down to just 9 times a day :giggle:
I will also take a free Gladiator if someone wants to buy me one.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Why do you think this? Forums are a slice of society. Unlike your friends, you can’t pick your forum acquaintances, other than ignoring true idiots. Personally, I enjoy the red queen build and if someone else has an issue, that issue belongs to them not you.
I tend to agree, I like you @sass JT :involve::crying:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Your pictures shared are valuable to me. :like:
Sponsored