Sponsored

Gladiator half doors now available from Jeep.

VolatileA

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Ray Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Trader & Educator + A/V
$4k+...

I’ll have what they’re havin lol.

Sponsored

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Not. The. Same.
Strong agree, as our beloved late rare-as-moonrocks JKU can attest.

But as much as I appreciate that a Gladiator door and a Wrangler door are presumably interchangeable, I can't get past the styling line incongruence from the horizontal surface of the doors versus the bed. Were that not present and were these doors available with Gecko I could probably talk myself into the cost, but I can't get over that line :( There's no real fix either - raising the door cuts into the half door's amazing airiness, and lowering the bed hurts truck practicality...

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I think I would just go with soft doors. But there are many with deep pockets that will be checking that option. Personally if I had $5k extra in the buying budget I'd be jumping from a lower trim to a Mojave.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Also consider having 2 set of doors could present a door storage dilemma.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Also consider having 2 set of doors could present a door storage dilemma.
I guess I do have a little bit of space left waaay up high where I could hang some doors with some help - but the price is out of this world. Were those crash tested or something and have side air bags in them, is that the price reason?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator half doors now available from Jeep. shop-storage

Sponsored

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I guess I do have a little bit of space left waaay up high where I could hang some doors with some help - but the price is out of this world. Were those crash tested or something and have side air bags in them, is that the price reason?

shop-storage.jpg

Crash testing, side air airbags on 1/2 doors. :LOL: If they are anything like the ones I had on my TJU and the ones I seen on JKs they are not much more than just a sheet metal door hole covering. I had duel tops and purchased 1/2 doors for my TJU, I remember well, how much storage space the hartop and just 2 extra door required and the stress of not damaging them when moving things around the garage.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support
Honestly, just roll your windows down…our OEM doors are already minimalist enough.

Half door really enhance the TOP OFF experience. For now we are kind of stuck, its like a half convertible or that B'mer cruising top down window up.

AstroZombie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, '04 Tacoma PreRunner
Occupation
Tech Support

shop-storage.jpg

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO an AMC SX/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's the pictures of that!! I had an AMC Eagle wagon. It was my first car. It was a tank! We were an AMC family back in the day. My grandpa had a Matador and an Eagle and my Dad had a Hornet and an Eagle!! Good times for sure!! Glad to see one so shiny!!
:clap::clap::clap:
Sponsored