AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
What?! Please explain as I am about to do this...I ordered cloth seats but want leather trim.......

You can add the entire door panel but I dont think it would be cheap. If your interested let me know

- Benny
Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Heya Benny,

Just wanna give a heads up to anyone that is thinking about ordering the Mojave armrests for their cloth interior Mojave's....they do not fit. At all. I ordered a set from you and they have completely different door panels. These are only good for people that already have a leather interior. Just thought people should know so they don't order them thinking they can add them like I did. Cheers.
Are there any other leather trim pieces that don’t work?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Are there any other leather trim pieces that don’t work?

Not that I know of. The top dash part and the 2 dash pieces will work just fine.

These are the 2 dash pieces I was referring to https://www.allmoparparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=instrument+panel+kit
They come in leather with different color stitching. It is Unknown whether or not the Caramel stitching will match the mojave orange accent colors.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Not that I know of. The top dash part and the 2 dash pieces will work just fine.

These are the 2 dash pieces I was referring to https://www.allmoparparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=instrument+panel+kit
They come in leather with different color stitching. It is Unknown whether or not the Caramel stitching will match the mojave orange accent colors.

Thanks,
-Benny
Excellent, I was looking for those...

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
You can add the entire door panel but I dont think it would be cheap. If your interested let me know

- Benny
Ok, I'll bite. How much for the door panels? I really would like to utilize these stitched armrests as I think they "complete" the interior.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Ok, I'll bite. How much for the door panels? I really would like to utilize these stitched armrests as I think they "complete" the interior.

Sure here you go

Door Trim Panel L/F - https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-door-trim-panel-assembly-left-5zw851v5ah
Door Trim Panel R/F https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-door-trim-panel-assembly-right-5zw841v5ah
Door Trim Panel L/R https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rear-door-trim-panel-assembly-left-5zw971v5ag
Door Trim Panel R/R https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rear-door-trim-panel-assembly-right-5zw961v5ag

Thanks,
-Benny

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Benny another odd request, can you get the parts list for the Wrangler 392 Rubicon V-8 hood scoop which is the same hood as the Mojave when you can, I am thinking of using the intake and the “hydro system” parts to make my scoop functional, I realize the airbox connection probably will not work but a breakdown might have me thinking. I know it might be a while but I am putting my planned stainless duct directing air to rear on hold for now. Thank you!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny another odd request, can you get the parts list for the Wrangler 392 Rubicon V-8 hood scoop which is the same hood as the Mojave when you can, I am thinking of using the intake and the “hydro system” parts to make my scoop functional, I realize the airbox connection probably will not work but a breakdown might have me thinking. I know it might be a while but I am putting my planned stainless duct directing air to rear on hold for now. Thank you!
Hi Jack,

The mojave hood conversion parts are listed on the first page of this thread. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Thanks Benny, I’m past that have a Mojave and want to do the Wrangler Rubicon 392 hood concersion!, Specifically the parts to make hoodcscoope functional, should be while I guess. I’ll send you a PM my friend!.....Jack

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Thanks Benny, I’m past that have a Mojave and want to do the Wrangler Rubicon 392 hood concersion!, Specifically the parts to make hoodcscoope functional, should be while I guess. I’ll send you a PM my friend!.....Jack
Sorry I am not up to date on all the 392 enhancements. Are you saying it will have a functional scoop? If so no 392 specific parts will be available for some time, Usually a few weeks after the vehicles start shipping.

- Benny

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Yes, Ben, It’s a Mojave hood that has a Hydro system to control water getting into intake and it will be awhile, I’m sending ya a PM. Probably should not have posted on Mojave parts thread, we’ll go to PM. Thanks Benny!

irrelevantgoals

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hay Benny,
Id like to mount a bar to this
2021 Jeep Gladiator Genuine Mopar LED Off-Road Light Mounting Bracket Bumper

Part Number: 82215428

Do you have one, or know the dimensions between mounting holes?

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hay Benny,
Id like to mount a bar to this
2021 Jeep Gladiator Genuine Mopar LED Off-Road Light Mounting Bracket Bumper

Part Number: 82215428

Do you have one, or know the dimensions between mounting holes?
Hi Jason,
I am sorry I work remotely from inventory and do not have engineering specs on them.

-Benny

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks,
-Benny
It seems this link doesn’t have the leather trim pieces anymore. I’m looking for the leather trim pieces with the white stitching. Could you please update with another link? Thanks
Sponsored