First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
The spare rim was a 17 on a standard steel rim. I just ordered an 18 Overland rim on eBay so when I get it I’ll add the spare tire and post a pic. Seems like the spare will fit fine underneath.
Spare will fit up to a 35!
Sponsored

fitchottie

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
what rake are you seeing with this lift? I have this lift and the difference front to rear is 1.5". Some folks are reporting on a 1/2". Any info would be appreciated.

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I am no tire expert so bear with the stupid questions. Did the 35's require having the speedometer or anything else re-calibrated? Did I read that the 35's fit with no issues prior to the lift or did you need the lift first?

This is the first time I have seriously looked at going the extra step of bigger tires and a lift so deciding on the finances after dropping the cash on the gladiator even though I know I will want the lift as soon as the I can. I am planning on the mopar 2 inch lift just because I don't need crazy (I honestly don't need the 2 inch lift but I want it all the same) plus I like that mopar parts keep the warranty intact.

miafinz13

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I am no tire expert so bear with the stupid questions. Did the 35's require having the speedometer or anything else re-calibrated? Did I read that the 35's fit with no issues prior to the lift or did you need the lift first?

This is the first time I have seriously looked at going the extra step of bigger tires and a lift so deciding on the finances after dropping the cash on the gladiator even though I know I will want the lift as soon as the I can. I am planning on the mopar 2 inch lift just because I don't need crazy (I honestly don't need the 2 inch lift but I want it all the same) plus I like that mopar parts keep the warranty intact.
The lift is required for 35’s. These tires are big and don’t think you can put them on without the lift. As for the speedometer, I did not recalibrate it but definitely the tire size does change what your speedometer reads.

Sponsored

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
The lift is required for 35’s. These tires are big and don’t think you can put them on without the lift. As for the speedometer, I did not recalibrate it but definitely the tire size does change what your speedometer reads.
Thanks, I generally buy everything "together" so I am trying to cover the needs and if things can be done in steps great but if I need to do tires and lift at the same time I just need to save a few bucks. Right now my concern is how the overland tires will handle snow as I have my doubts and my jeeps live in snow half the year.

miafinz13

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Thanks, I generally buy everything "together" so I am trying to cover the needs and if things can be done in steps great but if I need to do tires and lift at the same time I just need to save a few bucks. Right now my concern is how the overland tires will handle snow as I have my doubts and my jeeps live in snow half the year.
Snow is not a problem for me in Miami. Sorry can’t help you there.

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase

You really should recalibrate for the larger tire size. The speedometer being off a little is not the big deal, the effect on the individual wheel speed sensors is. In a turn, the computer calls can be off enough to mess with traction, stability control and such. I suggest getting one of the tools that lets you adjust for any tires you decide on. You can have a dealership do it, but the one near me will charge a full hour of labor. Screw that and them.

Vintage38

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I also added the Mopar 2” lift kit and put on 35’s. I kept my factory Overland rims and put on Nitto Ridge Grappler A/T tires, LT285/75/R18.

4A8A9CB8-0440-4A99-8CA2-F441F43257E2.jpeg

0CABBEAB-C0C9-476B-8707-A0A61DE94396.jpeg

23B3BF7A-DF4C-4594-8664-9463CAC7AA06.jpeg

A5EFCE1B-F67C-49AB-9759-5DD888CC024A.jpeg
I'm looking to go same route. Mopar 2" lift with 35's on stock rims. I'll be using as a daily driver, How's the ride quality compared to stock set up.

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I just ordered the Mopar 2" for my Sport S max tow. I'm looking to add JKS Quicker Disconnects as well. Does anyone know if I should go with the 0-2" or the 2.5"-6"? I feel like this lift is right on the edge of the two.

Sponsored

SHARKFL

First Name
Emyr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone recommend a leveling kit for the front that works with the mopar lift?

mattpetrich

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Wrangler Extreme Edition
Does Mopar recommend a wheel offset for use with the 2 inch lift kit? I want to run a 315 70R17 with a 9 inch rim.
Thanks

dirtchicken

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Half Door, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
What size/ tires are these. Did you put 37x12.5 on the stock wheels? It looks great

dirtchicken

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Half Door, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
What size/ tires are these. Did you put 37x12.5 on the stock wheels? It looks great
Read thru and answered my own question I think. They fit but the rims Are a bit too narrow and air pressure will have to be played with. Doesn’t appear there is a 37x 11.50 Thanks
Sponsored